Thanks for this useful featurehistory.txt wrote:23.04.21 Added: Save displayed file types (e.g. *.txt) separately for each tab (32/64)
I encounter a problem though, if I have set filters for some tabs, and then click on a tab for which an Auto Switch Mode applies - in that case the file filter for the last actives tab gets reset to *.* when I later click on that tab. There also has to be a view mode set for folders (L) with "Auto-run commands:" set to: *cm_SrcAllFiles
1. Start TC with an ini file with these settings for ViewModes and ViewModeSwitch:
Code: Select all
[ViewModes] 0_name=<default> 0_icon=%COMMANDER_EXE%,6 0_options=-1|-1|0||-1|-1|-1|-1|-1 1_name=Folder 1_icon=%COMMANDER_EXE%,6 1_commands=*cm_SrcAllFiles 1_options=-1|-1|0||-1|-1|-1|-1|-1 2_name=Test2 2_icon=%COMMANDER_EXE% 2_options=-1|-1|0||-1|-1|-1|-1|-1 [ViewModeSwitch] Enabled=1 0_rules=+C:\test2\*\ 0_mode=2 1_rules=L1235 1_mode=1
3: Make a C:\test2 directory
4. Open three folder tabs for C:\test, C.\test\dir1 and c:\test\dir2
5. Set a different file type display for C:\test, C:\test\dir1 and C:\test\dir2
6. Click consecutively on the tabs to ensure that the chosen file types are displayed, end up with the second tab (C:\test\dir1) as the active tab.
7. Click on the first tab (C:\test) and go to C:\test2 in this tab.
8. Click on the second tab (C:\test\dir1) - the file display filter is now lost for this tab.
9. Click on the third tab (C:\test\dir2) - the file display filter is still active for this tab.
10. Click on the first tab (C:\test2) and then again on the third tab (C:\test\dir2) - the file display filter is now also lost for this tab.