Problem Total Commander WM5

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jcm

Problem Total Commander WM5

Post by *jcm »

As unconditional of Total Commander for PC, lifelong, (even when WinCommander called herself) have just installed Total Commander v2,5 beta3 in my Qtek S200. Everything works perfect, although they throw in lack enough topics of the version for PC, fewer a peculiarity that has me intrigued. If I try to open a portfolio, of the tree of directories, with the stylus I am put in way of edition of the name of the portfolio, but he/she doesn't allow to open up it. I can only open the portfolio pressing the central button of the navigator... is this normal?.

He/she doesn't have a lot of importance, but like I say... he/she has me intrigued, because with the rest of agents of files that I have proven, it doesn't happen me this topic.

Greetings, and thank you,
JCM
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Windows Phone 8.1 Denim
ASUS F555L / 12GB RAM - 1.5TB DD / Windows 10 Home 64x
Gerry Busch

Post by *Gerry Busch »

Try double-tapping the folder you'd like to open (tap it twice in rapid succession with your stylus).

You could also bring up TC's "Show" menu, select "About/Settings", then "single-click start". After that, you will no longer have to tap each folder twice.
jcm

Post by *jcm »

Gerry Busch wrote:Try double-tapping the folder you'd like to open (tap it twice in rapid succession with your stylus).

You could also bring up TC's "Show" menu, select "About/Settings", then "single-click start". After that, you will no longer have to tap each folder twice.
Thank you, with the second advice everything has been solved, Total perfect Commander goes WM. I wait that it continues increasing the options, because the version of PC is ideal, I use it for many years, when WinCommander called herself...

He/she wanted to also ask him/her how many icons of direct accesor they can be included in the inferior bar of tools of Total Commander WM. It is a very practical option, like it happens to the version of PC.

JCM
Gerry Busch

Post by *Gerry Busch »

jcm wrote:He/she wanted to also ask him/her how many icons of direct accesor they can be included in the inferior bar of tools of Total Commander WM. It is a very practical option, like it happens to the version of PC.
I am also using Total Commander on a WM5 device (Dell Axim x51v). Yes, the custom tools option makes this program very versatile. I was able to add 5 icons to the toolbar, but only half of the 5th one is visible, because my screen is too narrow. If I rotate the screen to landscape format, I can see the entire 5th button, and could probably add another 4 or 5 icons to the bar.
jcm

Post by *jcm »

Gerry Busch wrote:
jcm wrote:He/she wanted to also ask him/her how many icons of direct accesor they can be included in the inferior bar of tools of Total Commander WM. It is a very practical option, like it happens to the version of PC.
I am also using Total Commander on a WM5 device (Dell Axim x51v). Yes, the custom tools option makes this program very versatile. I was able to add 5 icons to the toolbar, but only half of the 5th one is visible, because my screen is too narrow. If I rotate the screen to landscape format, I can see the entire 5th button, and could probably add another 4 or 5 icons to the bar.
In my Qtek S200 6 additional icons are visualized in the inferior bar. If I put it oblong, he/she would enter 3 or 4 more icons.

He/she asked it for if a second line of icons came out when existing more than them added.

I thank him/her a lot for the good attention that you give in the forum to their products, of which I am a faithful user. Total Commander of PC and of WM they are excellent.

JCM