I'm a noob and I'm trying to associate a mp3 with wmp

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

gork4life

I'm a noob and I'm trying to associate a mp3 with wmp

Post by *gork4life »

I installed divx for ppc and it went crazy, so I uninstalled it from my audiovox 6700. The problem is my mp3's won't associate with windows media player. So I downloaded total commander 2.0 and it installed perfectly. The only thing is I can associate, but when I click on the mp3 is says "The system cannot find the file specified." Please help because I'm totally spawned on how to fix this problem.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed in other forum's. I couldn't find anything to help me.
woefdram

Post by *woefdram »

If you don't want to poke around in the registry have a look at [url=ttp://www.badschwii.com/software_features.asp?swid=2]MyExtensions[/url]
gork4life

Post by *gork4life »

I downloaded the application and did that and its still giving the same error.
woefdram

Post by *woefdram »

Maybe you need to put quotes around either the path to the program or the parameter?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You can actually associate files with programs also in Total Commander Pocket: Just put the cursor on such a file and choose "Properties" from the main or context menu. Then go to the second page to change the association.

Note: If the icon doesn't change, you will need to restart your device to clear the icon cache.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com