TCLive (TC Utilities)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

happytc

Post by *happytc »

TCLive update log

TCLive2.0.3
Add
+ Add Float ToolBar of TC(like Dock, to start from Tray menu of TCLIve)
+ Path of of the option of 'ImageEditor' supporting EnvVir(%commander_path%)
happytc

Post by *happytc »

TCLive update log

TCLive2.0.4
Add
+ Add Dock by Toolbar of TC(start from Tray menu of TCLive)

Modify
* Fixed rare bug when reading config
* Fixed malposition icons bug of Float Toolbar
Vochomurka
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Vochomurka »

EnvVir
Do you mean EnvVar?
Single user license #329241
PowerPro scripts for Total Commander
happytc

Post by *happytc »

Vochomurka wrote:
EnvVir
Do you mean EnvVar?
I made a clerical error. Yes, you are right. it's EnvVar, i.e. environment variable
hoppfrosch

Post by *hoppfrosch »

Wish List / Bug List concerning DockBar:
  • Bug: Hoovering over an icon of DockBar shows a popup description of the selected item. On my machine the name of the used icon is shown (the content of the "button" entry in the bar file) - I think this should be better the contents of the "cmd" entry in the bar file
  • Selecting a small size for button (for example 16pix instead of default 32pix) also resizes the popup description font. It's unreadable with this size. A separate option for setting the filesize would be helpful ...
  • Make it possible to select the bar-file to be displayed in the dock bar - instead of simply using the DEFAULT.bar from %Commander_Path%
  • Limit the amount of icons from bar to be actually displayed. I do have bars with about 50 entries. This makes the Dockbar quite broad. Better would be to display only a certain configurable amount of items - and scroll the items when touching the left/right border of the toolbar
  • Choosing a maximal size for buttons does not work correctly (for example 128 as size does not work)
  • Make positioning possibilities for dockbar more flexible (not only horizontal/vertical - left border? upper border?)
  • Make the dockbar multi-monitor usable. At the moment it occurs on bottom (at least with horizontal configuration) of the primary monitor. This concurrs with the main windows taskbar ... Make dockbar moveable to any monitor via configuration.
happytc

Post by *happytc »

hoppfrosch wrote:Wish List / Bug List concerning DockBar:
Thanks for your good suggestions!
  • Bug: Hoovering over an icon of DockBar shows a popup description of the selected item. On my machine the name of the used icon is shown (the content of the "button" entry in the bar file) - I think this should be better the contents of the "cmd" entry in the bar file
Yes, It's a bug that will be correct in next version(Float toolbar has no this bug).
[*]Selecting a small size for button (for example 16pix instead of default 32pix) also resizes the popup description font. It's unreadable with this size. A separate option for setting the filesize would be helpful ...
Good suggestion. In the next version, TCLive will give a user-defined option for this case.
[*]Make it possible to select the bar-file to be displayed in the dock bar - instead of simply using the DEFAULT.bar from %Commander_Path%
Not only supporting DEFAULT.bar. You can user-defined in the TC's config file of Wincmd.ini, like:
[Buttonbar]
Buttonbar=%Commander_path%\Tool.bar
Of course, Your suggestion is good. In the next version, TCLive will give a flexible option in this case.
[*]Limit the amount of icons from bar to be actually displayed. I do have bars with about 50 entries. This makes the Dockbar quite broad. Better would be to display only a certain configurable amount of items - and scroll the items when touching the left/right border of the toolbar
When TCLive making a choice for the file of .BAR, this will be OK.
[*]Choosing a maximal size for buttons does not work correctly (for example 128 as size does not work)
At the present time, Dockbar supported IconSizeMax is 96. I think it's enough, if even bigger, some icon may be breezing.
[*]Make positioning possibilities for dockbar more flexible (not only horizontal/vertical - left border? upper border?)
Yeah, TCLive will give more options in the next version, such as:
X/Y Position of dockbar
Alignment(IconDock_Center/IconDock_Left ,etc.)
[*]Make the dockbar multi-monitor usable. At the moment it occurs on bottom (at least with horizontal configuration) of the primary monitor. This concurrs with the main windows taskbar ... Make dockbar moveable to any monitor via configuration.[/list]
Ok, I try to achieve it. Now, I have only a monitor, lacking experimental condition
happytc

Post by *happytc »

TCLive2.0.5

Add
+ Add Fade in when FloatToolBar close to the borders of screen; Fade out when Mouse close to the borders of screen accordingly
+ Add setting BAR file for FloatToolBar alone
+ Add setting prompt font size of DockBar
+ Add setting BAR file for DockBar alone
+ Add moving DockBar when hitting right key and holding it
+ Add Fade in when DockBar close to the borders of screen; Fade out when Mouse close to the borders of screen accordingly

Modify
* Fixed a bug when reading Config file of TC from registration table
* Fixed prompt message of DockBar from the option of "MENU"
LonerD

Post by *LonerD »

TCLive always show tray icon independently of confiration (TC 7.56a in Win7 x64 Eng).
Confiration window not read configuration from ini-file. It work, but no display any settings.
"I used to feel guilty in Cambridge that I spent all day playing games, while I was supposed to be doing mathematics. Then, when I discovered surreal numbers, I realized that playing games IS math." John Horton Conway