Cloud Plugin - How to Restore Password from wcx_ftp.ini ?

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Pheenix

Cloud Plugin - How to Restore Password from wcx_ftp.ini ?

Post by *Pheenix »

Hello everybody,

As the topic suggests, I would like to restore a password of one of my connections set-up in the cloud plugin from the "wcx_ftp.ini" file.
I still know the Master Password.
I saw that they are saved in a similar fashion as the ftp connections, and because of that stumbled across this earlier tool:
viewtopic.php?t=22729

I tried to make it work with the aforementioned tool, by passing up the cloud plugin passwords as ftp connection passwords. I assumed the encryption method would be the same. Unfortunately, I am presented with a CRC match error suggesting a wrong Master Password (which I am certain is not the case). Also, I noticed that there are several password entries for some of the saved cloud connections is that a newer version of the password?

My main questions are:
Is there a similar tool (as above) for the cloud plugin passwords in the "wcx_ftp.ini" file?
Or is somebody able to give me pointers to an easy solution in retrieving my saved passwords with the help of the Master Password?

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Pheenix