DSP plugin

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Geoffrey

DSP plugin

Post by *Geoffrey »

Hi all,

I've written a packer plugin that sees dsp files (M$ Visual C++ projects) as archives, and allows the user to browse files that are part of the project.

The plugin can be downloaded here

Regards,
Geoffrey
samoht

Post by *samoht »

Hallo,

Error:

It was impossible to intend a IP address for bcvrf.yahoo.com.

Tom
Geoffrey

Post by *Geoffrey »

You're right. Apparently a Yahoo problem !

Is there anywhere safer I could upload the plugin ?

Thanks
Geoffrey
Geoffrey

Post by *Geoffrey »

You can try here

Regards,
Geoffrey
Valentino
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Valentino »

2Geoffrey
What about creating "Options" (or "Settings" or smth) folder with files in it with names of settings ("Libraries", "Includes", "Processor", etc)? When user cliks F3 on such "file" he will see these settings (for all Configurations - e.g. Debug and Release) to compare.
Geoffrey

Post by *Geoffrey »

That's an interesting idea, I was wondering how I could include settings in this plugin.
I'm thinking of a settings directory, including all configurations either as files, or as subdirectories, containing files for each of the 'Settings' panel tabs.

Please tell me what you think. And would you prefer something 'human readable', or to keep options as is ?

Thanks,
Geoffrey
Valentino
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Valentino »

Geoffrey wrote:And would you prefer something 'human readable', or to keep options as is ?
I'd prefer human readale form. Probably you could make an option for this, or run-time hotkey.
Geoffrey wrote:including all configurations either as files, or as subdirectories, containing files for each of the 'Settings' panel tabs.
I don't know what I will find more convenient. Probably option as well... :) Or better runtime hotkey (maybe Ctrl+B, if it works with packer plugins).