Feature request...

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

JackFoo

Feature request...

Post by *JackFoo »

Hi all, I've been looking at the command bar configuration, there is an option to put the startup dir which is very nice. However it's a constant... what would be most usefull is to be able to put the %P for current path. You must be wondering why the hell is he asking that ... well I've been writing the sha256 cfv(sfv) file digest[er] and it's goin very smoothly for example it can process a 512mb file in less then 45sec's (which is very good), for reference the same file TC with md5 does in about the same time.

So I'm sending it %L parameter, however since TC puts the absolute path, when I'll be checking the cfv I'll have to do it with the absolute path. When TC makes a digest of files in the same dir it uses the current dir as the reference and you can then check the files in whatever dir.

Hmm long and nobody probably unersood anything, bugger, in short what I'm asking is for TC to be able to accept %P in startup path.

Cheers.
Valentino
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Valentino »

Just leave this field blank and it will always be a source pane path.
JackFoo

Post by *JackFoo »

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly, YES!

Cheers.