SynUs-some features???

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Roman Patek

SynUs-some features???

Post by *Roman Patek »

Hello,
Syn Us is excelent, but:

1. I often use in Lister key W to WordWrap. But in SynUs plugin WordWrap works only in contex menu and key does'n work. It is no good to spend time with mouse. Is it bug or feature? Should be possible to use both - contex menu and key W to change WorWrap?

2. I try to add file without suffix to some color scheme (for example files as dirinfo, redme, etc., but I cant. I would like to view text files usually with white chars and black background and it is possible to change SynUs to do it (I use color scheme for some language, which I dont need, but it is impossible to add "no suffix file". Is it possible to fix it?

Thank You and continue in work, because SynUs is great !!!!
SCHMaster

Post by *SCHMaster »

I often use in Lister key W to WordWrap. But in SynUs plugin WordWrap works only in contex menu and key does'n work. It is no good to spend time with mouse. Is it bug or feature? Should be possible to use both - contex menu and key W to change WorWrap
Much strange :?: , WordWrap must respond to key W
...for example files as dirinfo, redme,...
Yes, this does not work.
I would like to view text files usually with white chars and black background
This possible. In adjustment choose SupportFiles>Attributes = Space and install the necessary background color. Hereon come anew to adjust scheme an highlight :?
Valentino
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Valentino »

SCHMaster wrote:Much strange :?:, WordWrap must respond to key W
First W pressing is ignored :shock:. Then it works OK.