New!!! CD-Ripper 1.0 beta

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

SCHMaster

Post by *SCHMaster »

2djk
IMHO - WinNT does not support WnAspi32.dll
What about cddb or freedb support
If anyone will prompt, what organize access to cddb or freedb :?

Ok.
Download new update
CD-Ripper 1.1

[+] Saving MP3Tag
[+] Background mode conservation
[+] Added some interface languages
[-] Some bugfixes
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

SCHMaster wrote: Download new update
CD-Ripper 1.1
Hi,
Thanks for new version (and the copying in background ;-) ).
Unfortunately, I still see some bugs:

- Choosing another language, I still see English "CLEAR" word instead of translated one.
- I don't know what are the values after the name of the track and its time. There is a big number and very old date ;-)
- While copying the track, plugin doesn't check if the destination file exists. It just removes it and it writes a new one.
- While copying the track, if the destination file exists and is read only (eg. is playing now) - the TC just crashes :-(
- While copying the track it shows (why after a long while?) the transfer and the time. I don't know if the transfer is OK, but the time - ISN'T - it shows usually about... 527:00 h and more (for the first track) !!
- It wolud be nice if when I change the name of the track, the name of the Album, the Year and so on - I could copy the values from the current one to others. Very often, almost all of them are the same, only the name of the track is changing.
- I stilll would like to could change the settings just before the copying, I mean just after pressing F5.

That's all for.. now ;-) cause I have no more time now ;-).
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
djk
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *djk »

SCHMaster wrote: IMHO - WinNT does not support WnAspi32.dll
Well, the library is installed and I think that without it the converting also would be impposible, but it is. The only not working thing is setting the settings.
SCHMaster wrote: If anyone will prompt, what organize access to cddb or freedb :?
Maybe this link will be helpful:

http://www.freedb.org/modules.php?name=Sections&sop=listarticles&secid=2
DJK
Totally addicted to Total Commander
totalcmd.pl
en.totalcmd.pl
SCHMaster

Post by *SCHMaster »

2djkThank you for information.
Try to correct these bugs :wink:
shammat

Post by *shammat »

Thanks for the plugin. Unfortunately if I install it, and switch to a CD which an audio CD in it. I can only see several .cda file (44 bytes file size). If I press enter, I'm asked with which program I want to open the file ... :-(

Am I missing something? WnAspi32.dll is installed in system32 (version 4.6 if that's important) other rippers such as Exact Audio Copy or CDEx work fine.

Btw: http://totalcommander.free.fr doesn't work with Mozilla. It only displays the "Plugins for Totalcommander" animation and that's it. I had to use the link provided in this thread to get the ZIP file, although I'd like to know what else you have to offer on your site :-)

Cheers
Thomas
JoeyHH

Post by *JoeyHH »

@Thomas
das Plug befindet sich unter network ,also nicht Laufwerk anklicken
Greetings JoeyHH
SCHMaster

Post by *SCHMaster »

2shammat
I can only see several .cda file
Much strange, but CD-Ripper does not show audiotfacks in format *.cda. Plugin sooner whole is not installed
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

2shammat
All file system plugins appear in Network Neighborhood. You probably accessed the CD-ROM via its drive letter. This will only use the built-in Windows driver and show these pseudo cda files. Their only purpose is to double click them, which will play the track in CD-Player.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com