ImgView lister plugin for ANI,BMP,CUR,EMF,EPS,GIF,ICO,JPEG,JPG,PCX,PIC,PNG,PSD,PSP,PSPIMAGE,SCR,SGI,TGA,THM,TIF,WMF

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2Clo
To be a *.wlx only doesn't prevent to have next¦previous files commands without a pre-selection. This is done in example with SGViewer which is not a standalone programme with an EXE, same with Imagine as *.wlx plugin (not using the EXE)…
That's not really true. At least Imagine uses an internal file order which has absolutely nothing to do with the file list on the other side.
Clo

Nit picking doesn't help

Post by *Clo »

2Lefteous

:) Hello !

- So, what is SGViewer using to display the files at will with its Next¦Previous commands ?
- In the practice, I don't care a lot of which method is used to get this.
- And even if the current sorting order is not followed, it's always better than to select one hundred files or more with the risk to remove them by accident and recover them in the Recycle Bin then…

:mrgreen: VG
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2Clo
So, what is SGViewer using to display the files at will with its Next¦Previous commands ?
No idea I guess the way as Imagine does.

The general problem is that you can have only a single quickview window but many Lister windows...
Michael Diegelmann

Language detection

Post by *Michael Diegelmann »

Following icfu's arguments, IMGView now assumes LNG file names having a WCMD_xyz.LNG or WCMD_..._xyz.LNG structure with '...' being an optional private string and 'xyz' being the language ID (e.g. CZ, DEU, FRA etc.). IMGView language detection is not case sensitive.
Michael Diegelmann

Modifications of ImgView

Post by *Michael Diegelmann »

Announcement of the following two (minor) modifications of ImgView:
1. Language support for Danish and Dutch added.
2. Program bug (plugin crashed on systems with no printer installed) removed.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2Michael Diegelmann
Please read this http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=81230#81230

Could you possibly make your plugin accommodate to that, so that it will use for example Danish if the name of the language file is wcmd_dan2.lng - and not only if the language file is wcmd_dan.lng :?:
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
Galiman

Post by *Galiman »

I have strange problem when installing ImgView. There always shows pop message.

It says "This software will not run on this computer!".
How to solve it? I use TC 7.2 and i tried automated and manual installation but same problem.

If someone can help, i will be thankfull.
Galileo

Post by *Galileo »

Galiman wrote:I have strange problem when installing ImgView. There always shows pop message.

It says "This software will not run on this computer!".
How to solve it? I use TC 7.2 and i tried automated and manual installation but same problem.

If someone can help, i will be thankfull.
I have same problem. Can someone help me?
Thanks.
Petr
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2Galiman & 2Galileo

If you are using Windows Vista, it could be a problem with user rights to the folder the plugin is installed to or where it writes its configuration to (imgview.ini).
License #524 (1994)
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
Galileo

Post by *Galileo »

petermad wrote:2Galiman & 2Galileo

If you are using Windows Vista, it could be a problem with user rights to the folder the plugin is installed to or where it writes its configuration to (imgview.ini).
I'm using Windows XP Media Center with SP3. Maybe the problem is, that TC is not installed in default directory. TC is in D:\Programy\TotalCmd\ and plugin in D:\Programy\TotalCmd\plugins\wlx\ImgView
Petr
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Yes, that's probably the problem. Try this:
1. Go to D:\Programy\TotalCmd\plugins\wlx
2. Place cursor on directory ImgView
3. In command line, type command cm_EditPermissionInfo
4. Click on "Add"
5. Choose "users" (which means all logged in users)
6. Give them full control
7. Click OK

Please note that cm_EditPermissionInfo will not work on Vista, because Microsoft removed the necessary functions.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
haldy.z

Post by *haldy.z »

I've got the same problem. If I want to install latest version of ImageView I obtain this message: "This software will not run on your computer !" I'm using Windows XP and I have ini files in C:\Program Files\Totalcmd\ Could You help me with this error? I try to change acces rights for that folder according your advance, but it doesn't help :(.

Thanks
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

It seems that imgView insists of keeping it's inifile i the "c:\Documents and Settings\Your_user_name\Application Data\MichaelGraphics" directory - so that's the directory that has to be given write access.

That is under Windows XP - it is probably different under Windows Vista (maybe "c:\Users\Your_user_name\Application Data\MichaelGraphics") - try cd "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data" and see where you end up.
License #524 (1994)
haldy.z

Post by *haldy.z »

I tried to set "full control" Acces rights for: C:\Program Files\Totalcmd\plugins\wlx\ImgView and for C:\Documents and Settings\My_Name\Application Data\MichaelGraphics and I still have this problem :(. Any other suggestions?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Maybe you can use Filemon or the newer Process Monitor to find out what operation fails in ImgView?

-> www.sysinternals.com
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com