Extended icons by default

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Include the extended icons in the main package?

Yes include it completely (~ 118 KiB larger package)
57%
Yes but no the 48² icons (~ 49 KiB larger package)
32%
No include the current package.
12%

Total votes: 60

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

I just want to inform you that starting from TC 7 RC 5 all command icons are now contained in the default package (except the 48² icons).
Thanks to Stickynomad for all the nice icons, Ghisler for finally adding all icons and all who voted for one of the yes options :D
TC 7 is ready to release!
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

2Lefteous

And I want to say thanks to you and all others wo stated suggestions and comments to further optimize many of the icons during the test. And of course another big thanks to Christian! I feel honored to contribute to that great Application :)
Sam_Zen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sam_Zen »

I voted the 2nd option, because my monitor is relatively small, so I would never use the 48² icons.
I want to have as much working space as possible.
And, while the point of 1.4 MB is passed, I still prefer TC to be as small as possible, for the sake of elegancy.
m^2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *m^2 »

Sam_Zen wrote:I voted the 2nd option, because my monitor is relatively small, so I would never use the 48² icons.
I want to have as much working space as possible.
And, while the point of 1.4 MB is passed, I still prefer TC to be as small as possible, for the sake of elegancy.
I have a big monitor, so even 16² are big enough :mrgreen:
And definitely having as big working space as possible has a priority for me. Smaller icon library = smaller TC + faster startup. The second option :)