queue save and 'ignore all warnings'

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

lovelymangold

queue save and 'ignore all warnings'

Post by *lovelymangold »

advice:
1:Could ghisler pls add an auto queue list save while u copying/moving files as whenever the slightest error happens the queue list gets cleared.
2:a checkbox that says "Ignore all warnings" .

It would be nice if the queue move/copy dialog offered an option to move/copy all files even if the name is longer than 259 characters.
Now I start a queue operation and the operation is interrupted because TC is waiting for my reply in the "longer than 259 character" dialog.
We have options for:
-overwriting
-skipping non readable files
-handling system files

an option for processing the longer than 259 character files would make the queue functionality more effective.

it would also be nice if the queue options would be made persistent. This would save me a lot of time. Ninety-nine percent of the time I use the same options and I guess most TC users do. Now I have to set the correct settings each time I do a move/copy operation.

I would like to thank everyone here for making TC the only app that I have been using for more than 10 years. In addition, it only gets better and better. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Just now i have the same questions when i copy a 1000MB directory!

Thanks very much!

advice:
1:Could ghisler pls add an auto queue list save while u copying/moving files as whenever the slightest error happens the queue list gets cleared.
lovelymangold

Post by *lovelymangold »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

do you know any other software have these function ?

i want the software which same as totalcommander can save the queue automatic and we can ignore all of the confirm.

do you knwo any other soft?

thanks!

advice: