integrate Ultra TC Start & Directory Menu Editor?

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Do you agree to integrate the two programs in one?

Poll ended at 2004-06-14, 02:33 UTC

Yes
36%
No
18%
I do not care
45%

Total votes: 11

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

integrate Ultra TC Start & Directory Menu Editor?

Post by *ts4242 »

Hi, all
I have an idea and i want to know your opinions
The two programs Ultra TC Start Menu Editor and Ultra TC Directory Menu Editor are very similar
i want to integrate them in one program called Ultra TC Start & Directory Menu Editor

in the new program you will be able to edit ONLY one menu at a time Start or Directory menu

with a new two toolbar buttons (Start Mode) and (Directory Mode) you can switch from start menu editor to directory menu editor and vise versa

I like this new style very much
What about you?
Last edited by ts4242 on 2004-06-05, 08:31 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

Well, you know my opinion on the issue ts4242! ;)

I voted for yes but as I said before I would love to see all three tools integrated not just the two you mention in this poll.

PS: By the way, what’s your first name? It’s a bit weird to call you with a number. Are you a prisoner with internet access or something? :D :P
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

I would love to see all three tools integrated not just the two you mention in this poll.
because start & Directory menu editor use the same logic it was easy to merge the two in one

but it is defficult to integrate Main menu editor with this two. if i did the program size will increase very much, it will start slowly and the User Interface will be complicate.
anyway let's begin with start & directory :)
PS: By the way, what’s your first name? It’s a bit weird to call you with a number. Are you a prisoner with internet access or something?
run UTCMME 2.04 and goto Help>About and you will know my full name :wink:

PS: How can i change my TC account name without creating a new one?
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

> …if i did the program size will increase very much…

That is why I’ve suggested just a separate GUI integrator. The tools will stay independent as well as their downloads. If you follow your method then any bug fixes or new features on one of the two tools will have to be redistributed again with the other one untouched.

> PS: How can i change my TC account name without creating a new one?

AFAIK, you can’t Taher!
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!