Default behavior of titlebar left clicks

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

What should be the default left click on titlebar behavior?

Don't change the current behavior. The "dir up"-feature is useless too me.
17%
Don't change the current behavior. Add a keyboard modifier like CTRL to activate the new "dir up" feature.
28%
Left click will activate the new "dir up"-feature. A delayed left click will be used to edit the path.
34%
I count the dirs I want to go up and simply type cd . (number of points = number of dirs to go up * 2)); for example cd .......... for 5 dirs up.
No votes
Change the behavior to the same as in Servant Salamander. Double click to open the directory list is not required. The new button is just fine.
17%
I have another idea. See me post below.
3%

Total votes: 29

Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Re: except one---

Post by *Sheepdog »

pdavit wrote:
Clo wrote:...Frigate’s direct path selection mode: » where the link seems good, but the image fg1.png itself is missing.
It does work here again! I think Clo you should probably start consider a new browser, or some patches! ;)
Maybe there were some troubles with dyndns.org last night? Me myself had problems to access the pics via http while ftp worked fine. But a reload did the trick, so I dared to sent you the link.

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

BTW: Panos, AngelFire disabled direct linking a long time ago IIRC, showing the blocked-thingy image instead of a pic. Downloading the pics/files through TC should be allright or creating a simple html with link to those pics.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

Hacker wrote:AngelFire disabled direct linking...
I guess that’s the answer to my problems! I did predict that. Thanks!

Still though if you copy the link and then paste it in a browser it works! Isn’t that a direct link since you are directly accessing a file and not an html page?

Anyway, since I really want to avoid html development for the time being (even a simple template is time consuming) I should be remarking your suggested method on retrieving the files on my posts! :(
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!