What is the best new feature in TC 6.50?

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

What do you think is the best new feature in TC 6.50?

Thumbnail view
38%
Custom columns
11%
Content plugins
34%
Enhanced search
17%

Total votes: 53

Ariel

What is the best new feature in TC 6.50?

Post by *Ariel »

IMHO, Content plugins is the best of the new features added to TC. It opens new possibilities that greatly enhances TC, and makes it a more powerful file manager. But, what do you think is the best new feature in TC 6.50?

Ariel
MichelPy

Post by *MichelPy »

Thumbnail view and Custom columns are very welcome, but my favorite new feature is :
Shift+Click on a part of the current path switches up to that dir
TC has always been a time saver for me, and this little new feature will save me thousands of mouse clicks ! :)
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

First of all custom columns cannot work in a way without content plug-ins so their functionality is
interchangeable and bound together.

Although the above two features are for sure the most cleaver thing and at the same time revolutionary,
I voted for the thumbnail view mode since now I have one more software less to install based on the
fact that its functionality is now integrated withing TC! ;)

I also like (not listed here) the new multi-rename tweak to reload renamed results, the new locked tab
behaviour which meats my working behaviour, the ability to configure tooltips, and finally the great
number of new internal commands and ini settings.
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
Kosch

Post by *Kosch »