Licensing

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ghost96

Licensing

Post by *Ghost96 »

I probably missed the information on this somewhere so I'll ask here.

Will the license file for 6.5 work on 7? I haven't received my license yet (just purchased yesterday) but am curious if I'll be able to run 7 to get familiar with it right away (sans nag screens)?

Thanks!
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

Will the license file for 6.5 work on 7?
Yes, it will. Until futher notice, every future version of TC will be available for free to already registered users.
Ghost96

Post by *Ghost96 »

Thanks for the reply. I saw that there was information for versions (I believe) 3.x through 6.x, but I missed seeing anything for 7, so thanks again.

Now I just have to wait to get it to rid me of the nag screens :P They're not as bad as some I've had to deal with so it's ok. :)
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

Now I just have to wait to get it to rid me of the nag screens
Well, it shouldn't take too long. Usually the Key is submitted within a few days...
Ghost96

Post by *Ghost96 »

I know, I'm just used to getting keys in a matter of minutes. You get soooo used to it and it becomes the norm. :P
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

I know, I'm just used to getting keys in a matter of minutes. You get soooo used to it and it becomes the norm.
I understand. But as ghisler doesn't have 100's of employees, it could take a bit more than a few minutes to receive the reg key. Just be a bit patient and bear the nag screen for a few days, once you've received your key, you will get all upcoming releases for free (until further notice) :)