Imagine - Image/Animation Lister Plugin for Total Commander

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

petergus,
What's the different between these two?
I don't know the difference, just that JPC is exactly N bytes smaller in all cases I tried it, however, I can't remember the N.

If a software supports jpg2000 format should'nt it be using the JPEG-2000 JP2 File Format?
Just like there are several flavors of TIFF there can be several flavors of JPEG2000, and not all have to be supported. See also first post of this thread.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
astensgaard

center image

Post by *astensgaard »

would it be possible to add an option to "center" the image in the viewer ?

ps this plugin kick ass!
why haven't anyone told me about it before now .. arghhhh ! =)
Jonas

Post by *Jonas »

What I'd like to see is EXIF-support for jpg's (the additional information most digital cameras write to the jpeg-header)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openexif/ provides all necessary funktions for reading/writing EXIF-Data to the jpg-header. With this. imagine would be able to rotate jpg's lossless, to extact thumbnails, to auto-rotate the .jpg for viewing depending of the camera-position when the pic was made, to show all camera-settings, etc....
SUKER

Post by *SUKER »

2nyam
Any chance of *.ani support?
sas2000
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sas2000 »

Great plugin !!!
Fabio Chelly wrote:

There is a flickering white blank page that appears between 2 files to show when you change the file selection in quickview mode.
Is it possible to draw the second picture without erasing the first one to get a smoother transition?
Is it possible to do this with version 0.6.0.0 ?