"Remove" button for packer plugins.

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

"Remove" button for packer plugins.

Post by *fenix_productions »

Small feature request.

It is possible now for content, filesystem and lister plugins to delete some of them from TC's internal list but it's not easy to delete WCX. It's strange to know that in order to remove associated plugin users have to play with wincmd.ini.

It would be easier to have "Remove" button in packers' "Associate" window (Configuration -> Operation -> Plugins -> Packer plugins -> Configure).
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

fenix_productions,
It's strange to know that in order to remove associated plugin users have to play with wincmd.ini.
That's not true. You just have to unassociate all extensions handled by a plugin, i.e. associate them with (none). ;)

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

2Hacker
You are right! Not intuitive though.

I wonder how many other people figured this out?
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

karlchen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *karlchen »

Hacker wrote:You just have to unassociate all extensions handled by a plugin, i.e. associate them with (none).
Great. As removing a plugin is so easy, adding a Remove button which performs the listed steps for the user should not be impossible or require a major rewrite of the programme. :wink:

So support for fenix_productions's request, even if such a Remove Plugin button may not make it into T.C. v7.5. But we need a good reason to look forward to T.C. v7.6, don't we.

Karl
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

I wonder how many other people figured this out?
I did. I asked Ghisler :roll: :twisted: :lol: