Background Image Options For TC Window Panes?

Only forum where polls are allowed. You may announce a new poll in the matching support forum.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Would you like to see background image options in TC?

Yes
29%
No
55%
Don't Care
16%

Total votes: 51

Nightburn

Background Image Options For TC Window Panes?

Post by *Nightburn »

Image: http://home1.gte.net/~res0nyil/images/miranda.png

I would really like to see this option added. I use this feature in mIRC too and I find that I miss it in TC.

Opinions?
Clo

Re: Background Image Options For TC Window Panes?

Post by *Clo »

Nightburn wrote:Image: http://home1.gte.net/~res0nyil/images/miranda.png

I would really like to see this option added. I use this feature in mIRC too and I find that I miss it in TC.

Opinions?
:) Hello!
Please, remember that many users have not a newest PC with a huge amount of RAM!
In one hand, that needs to add codes for this feature, and to modify the settings dialogs again, causing an extra-job to the Authors...
In the other hand, I experienced that in other Delphi programs, it's a "poky little place"...
:D Friendly,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
TucknDar

Post by *TucknDar »

I wouldn't mind this feature in TC. I wouldn't use it, but as long as it wouldn't cripple the app in any way, I say go ahead :)
license #76904
Nightburn

Re: Background Image Options For TC Window Panes?

Post by *Nightburn »

:) Hello!
Please, remember that many users have not a newest PC with a huge amount of RAM!
In one hand, that needs to add codes for this feature, and to modify the settings dialogs again, causing an extra-job to the Authors...
In the other hand, I experienced that in other Delphi programs, it's a "poky little place"...
:D Friendly,
Claude
Clo
I'm aware of that. I don't want to see TC get bloated either. However if this feature could be added with minimal increase in TC's size then why not? It's not like you'd be forced to use this feature. Many people would probably never use it, but those of us who customize our TC endlessly most likely would use a feature like this. It's the "ONE" bell and whistle I wish TC had.

Thanks.[/quote]