Integrated Sumatra PDF based Lister plug-in (wlx)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

if you want to implement Print cmd, you may call original code (respect to Def-printer field may be omitted).
j

Post by *j »

Alextp wrote:if you want to implement Print cmd, you may call original code (respect to Def-printer field may be omitted).
I know. Didn't have the time to do so yet (as I never print anyway...).
Feel free to provide a patch :-)
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

Btw. Is there code in Sumatra, that uses "whole words" and "back" search opts?
Xnor

Post by *Xnor »

With changing the view between "fit page" and "fit to width", it also changes the view of pics in the listerplugin Imagine. Is there a way to avoid it?

The reason is, that your plugin also changes the entry "ShrinkBitmap" unter "[Lister]" in the wincmd.ini, while changing the views. This option also the Imagine plugin uses to save the view.
#201591 Single user licence
j

Post by *j »

Xnor wrote:With changing the view between "fit page" and "fit to width", it also changes the view of pics in the listerplugin Imagine. Is there a way to avoid it?

The reason is, that your plugin also changes the entry "ShrinkBitmap" unter "[Lister]" in the wincmd.ini, while changing the views. This option also the Imagine plugin uses to save the view.
This is by design. It's not Imagine that saves the view but Total Commander/Lister itself. See the Options -> Fit image to window. This way when you want to fit the files you view to the window it is consistent throughout Lister.
j

Post by *j »

Alextp wrote:Btw. Is there code in Sumatra, that uses "whole words" and "back" search opts?
I don't think "whole word" is supported. And I don't know what you mean with "back". If it's "search backwards" it is already supported.
Xnor

Post by *Xnor »

j wrote:
Xnor wrote:With changing the view between "fit page" and "fit to width", it also changes the view of pics in the listerplugin Imagine. Is there a way to avoid it?

This is by design. It's not Imagine that saves the view but Total Commander/Lister itself. See the Options -> Fit image to window. This way when you want to fit the files you view to the window it is consistent throughout Lister.
damn, so I can't set to fit image to window for the Imagine plugin and to fit to width for this plugin :cry:
Isn't it possible to store that option in the lsplugin.ini, so the lister doesn't overwrite the "ShrinkBitmap" option while changing the view in this plugin?
j

Post by *j »

Xnor wrote:damn, so I can't set to fit image to window for the Imagine plugin and to fit to width for this plugin :cry:
Isn't it possible to store that option in the lsplugin.ini, so the lister doesn't overwrite the "ShrinkBitmap" option while changing the view in this plugin?
Well Imagine as well as any other viewer that fully supports the wlx plug-in API...

It would be possible to not notify Lister that "Fit to window" was selected from the menu. Maybe I'll make a hidden option to disable it.
Xnor

Post by *Xnor »

j wrote:
Xnor wrote:damn, so I can't set to fit image to window for the Imagine plugin and to fit to width for this plugin :cry:
Well Imagine as well as any other viewer that fully supports the wlx plug-in API...

It would be possible to not notify Lister that "Fit to window" was selected from the menu. Maybe I'll make a hidden option to disable it.
I would be deeply grateful if you could add it as an option.
Something like that should be stored separate anyway. There are so many various plugins and for one I need this view and for another one another view. I guess the plugin API says to do it that way but I think it's a bit outdated in this point. The Multimedia mode in the Lister is not anymore for viewing images only. But I don't think there will be any changes in the lister.
j

Post by *j »

Xnor wrote:I would be deeply grateful if you could add it as an option.
An option it is. Add a [face=courier]sendcommand=0[/face] to the [face=courier][SumatraPDF][/face]-secion of lsplugin.ini

Version 0.8 should also fix the problem with the TOC on some documents.
Xnor

Post by *Xnor »

j wrote:
Xnor wrote:I would be deeply grateful if you could add it as an option.
An option it is. Add a [face=courier]sendcommand=0[/face] to the [face=courier][SumatraPDF][/face]-secion of lsplugin.ini

Version 0.8 should also fix the problem with the TOC on some documents.
that was fast ! :up
the option works but then it also doesn't save the changed view anymore ;)
Alextp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Alextp »

yes, "backwards". It is supported, I overlooked it, thx.
j

Post by *j »

Xnor wrote:the option works but then it also doesn't save the changed view anymore ;)
But only when "Fit to window" is active ;-)

(Fixed with 0.8.1)
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

2j
0.8.1 - Bookmarks navigation works fine now. Thank you.
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

damjang

Post by *damjang »

If I open SUmatraPdf.wlx with FileInfo lister I see:

Code: Select all

File Version Information : 

Version language : Inglese (Stati Uniti)
      Comments	: SumatraPDF.wlx viewer
      CompanyName	: j
      FileDescription	: SumatraPDF
      FileVersion	: 0.8.1
      OriginalFilename	: SumatraPDF.wlx
      ProductName	: SumatraPDF.wlx
      ProductVersion	: 0.8.1

Creation Date	: 23/08/2010  09:43:50 
Last Modif. Date	: 23/08/2010  00:43:24 
Last Access Date	: 23/08/2010  09:43:51 
FileSize	: 1688576 bytes ( 1649.000 KB,  1.610 MB ) 
FileVersionInfoSize	: 1236 bytes  
File type	: Application (0x1) 
Target OS	: Win32 API (Windows NT) (0x40004) 
File/Product version	: 1.2.0.0 / 1.2.0.0
Language 	: Inglese (Stati Uniti) (0x409) 
Character Set	: 1252 (ANSI - Latin 1 (US, Western Europe)) (0x4E4) 

Build Information : 
Debug Version	: no 
Patched Version	: no 
Prerelease Version	: no 
Private Version	: no 
Special Build	: no
Can be possible to change the File/Product version: 1.2.0.0 / 1.2.0.0 to the right numbers. I ask this because e.g. TP Plugin Manager show the wrong version (1.2.0.0)