New option changing case in Multirename Tool

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Ivan Moratinos

New option changing case in Multirename Tool

Post by *Ivan Moratinos »

Most of the times I use the Multirename Tool to change the case of the file names to "First letter of each word uppercase" but it also changes the names that are already in uppercase. For Example:

I'd like to change "How to install this OCR.txt" by "How To Install This OCR.txt" and not "How To Install This Ocr.txt"
Esperanto estas la solvo - http://ikso.net/
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

I second that!
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
Aezay

Post by *Aezay »

It also does this convertion on the extension, so it actually becomes "How To Install This Ocr.Txt". Or is there anyway to avoid the extension to be modified?
Of all the planets I've been to, this one is my favorite.
Clo

Ticklish...

Post by *Clo »

2Aezay
Or is there anyway to avoid the extension to be modified?
:D Hi!
• It's a ticklish issue... It's the same in text editors (Delphi-written) which have the "Capitalize" function: all initial letters are changed as uppercase...
:?: I imagine an option (in editors) like: "Disable Capitalize for the 1st. letter after a dot" or so... ??? I'll ask for infos to programmer-friends.
:? But I don't know if this could be applied in TC...
:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Ivan Moratinos

Post by *Ivan Moratinos »

It also does this convertion on the extension, so it actually becomes "How To Install This Ocr.Txt". Or is there anyway to avoid the extension to be modified?
Well, actually I don't use the "Upper/lowercase" listbox to change this. I use the mask [F][N] for the file name and the [L][E] for the extension.

So I need this option to be used in the mask too (not only in the listbox)
Esperanto estas la solvo - http://ikso.net/