New BUG on Tabs

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Jqn

New BUG on Tabs

Post by *Jqn »

Hi,
If I've a tab in "Show..Comments", and I change to another tab in same pane, when I return to the first one, it is in "Show..Full".

It's very annoying.

BR
Joaquin
Clo

Not @...

Post by *Clo »

2Jqn
:) Hello Joaquin,
¤ I set some locked tabs, especially to make a test, since I no longer use them almost.
• That works at home under Win 98SE. I get again the same display-mode when I come back to the previous tab.
¿ Have you some special menu or so installed ?
KR
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Jqn

Post by *Jqn »

hello Clo,

No, I do not have any special menu.
But, I've noted that this behavior only takes place when the second tab is NOT in "Show...Comments" (it's in "Show..Brief" or "Show..Full").

It's no matter if the first one is locked or not locked tab.

BR
Joaquin
Clo

Strange...

Post by *Clo »

2Jqn
Hi Joaquin,
¤ Strange, because I started the test with "Full", which is the set mode I use always at home...
• Then, I switched the modes randomly, jumping from one to any other a lot of times...
:?: Did you test under XP?
KR
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Jqn

Post by *Jqn »

Hi, Clo

The problem only appears when I use "show..comments" in the fisrt tab, and another show mode (brief, full...) in the second tab.

Then I change from first tab to second tab and I return to the first. This tab has changed the mode and shows "Full".

I'm tested it in NT and Win2K

BR
Joaquin
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Confirmed, XP.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.