Possible bug in Lister

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

amach

Possible bug in Lister

Post by *amach »

Sometimes when I'm scrolling a big text in Lister using PgDn key, it shows a "Nothing selected!" msgbox. It seems it happens when PgDn is pressed several times, quickly.
If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10.9)
Clo

Re: Possible bug in Lister

Post by *Clo »

amach wrote:Sometimes when I'm scrolling a big text in Lister using PgDn key, it shows a "Nothing selected!" msgbox. It seems it happens when PgDn is pressed several times, quickly.
:D Hi!
¤ I tested that at the moment, with an EXE (~650 KB) file in Lister.
¤ I scrolled it very quickly using PageDown arrow-key only:
no problem...
:arrow: Under Win 98SE (French) TC 6.01
:) Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

"Nothing selected!" is shown only when Ctrl+C is pressed while no text is selected. Maybe some kind of macro recorder starts and sends Ctrl+C. Do you use any such program?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
amach

Post by *amach »

ghisler(Author) wrote:"Nothing selected!" is shown only when Ctrl+C is pressed while no text is selected. Maybe some kind of macro recorder starts and sends Ctrl+C. Do you use any such program?
No, I'm not using any macro recorder, and I think there's no other program that could send Ctrl+C to lister. In fact, when I press Ctrl+C with no text selected, the msgbox appears. But it also occurs very rarely in the case I related in the first post.

Amach
If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10.9)
amach

Post by *amach »

I've got the same problem typing:
- RightArrow; and
- PageDown not repeatedly.

Amach
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I checked my code, and the ONLY location where "Nothing selected" is shown is in the handling function for "Copy as text". So either some program is causing this, or you are using a lister plugin which shows that error...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
white
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *white »

Could it also be a faulty keyboard?
Clo

Test another...

Post by *Clo »

2white
Could it also be a faulty keyboard?
:D    Hi!
Easy to know: try another!
:mrgreen: Kind regards,
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials