This plugin is a simple command processor that executes commands from text configuration file.
All commands are executed in the separate thread and should not freeze TC in case of problem in one of commands. It is possible to use variables and simple If..Else condition block.
Plugin allows to perform following tasks on TC start:
* run external tools with parameters
* set environment variables within TC address space (they may be used e.g. from TC buttonbar then)
* run internal cm_ or em_ commands or change path in TC panels
* open specific directories on TC start
* load specific font that may be used by TC
* load DLLs (e.g. plugin modules or other addons like TCFS2Tools)
* perform different actions depending on some INI values, envvars or TC bitness
Plugin archive includes module MoveButton that moves 'Options >>' button in copy/move dialogs to old good position (like in TC 7).
Important! Plugin requires special manual installation procedure.
See Readme file and sample script autorun.example.cfg for details.
Download last release
Since version 1.6 beta 13 64-bit version is also available, variable AUTORUN_TCARCH allows to execute specific commands for x32 or x64 version only via condition block in Autorun.cfg:
Code: Select all
If %AUTORUN_TCARCH% = 32 Then SetEnv /EV COMMANDER_PROGRAM %COMMANDER_PATH%\TOTALCMD.EXE Else SetEnv /EV COMMANDER_PROGRAM %COMMANDER_PATH%\TOTALCMD64.EXE EndIf