[2.0 Beta 1] - Equalizer Dropdown Text Color

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

jadeboy7

[2.0 Beta 1] - Equalizer Dropdown Text Color

Post by *jadeboy7 »

The text color in both equalizer dropdowns is white on white for me, making it nearly impossible to see. My phone is an HTC Evo 4G LTE running Android 4.0.3 with HTC Sense 4.0.

On a side note, as I was typing this, TC just crashed while playing music and I sent a report using the popup that showed up.
Phone: HTC Evo 4G LTE
ROM: MikLatTE-v0.02

Administrator on theMikMik.com
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

The text color in both equalizer dropdowns is white on white for me, making it nearly impossible to see. My phone is an HTC Evo 4G LTE running Android 4.0.3 with HTC Sense 4.0.
Strange, do you get this also in other dropdowns? For example, in the search function, when you tap on the "+" button to select older searches?
On a side note, as I was typing this, TC just crashed while playing music and I sent a report using the popup that showed up.
Thanks for sending the report, it was very helpful.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
jadeboy7

Post by *jadeboy7 »

ghisler(Author) wrote: Strange, do you get this also in other dropdowns? For example, in the search function, when you tap on the "+" button to select older searches?
No. Those show up as a popup - not a dropdown. I can get you a screenshot if it will help. However, I did try a different dropdown (like the one in the chown option) and that one shows up perfectly.
Thanks for sending the report, it was very helpful.
No problem. It's a great app and I'm happy to help if I can.

ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks, but it's not necessary to send me a screenshot - I could reproduce it now in the Android 3 emulator. The Android 4 emulator fails to load the equalizer, the function seems to be missing.
jadeboy7

Post by *jadeboy7 »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Thanks, but it's not necessary to send me a screenshot - I could reproduce it now in the Android 3 emulator. The Android 4 emulator fails to load the equalizer, the function seems to be missing.
Ok. Let me know if you need anything else on my end. I know actual devices are much faster than the emulator.

ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

It seems that I found the problem: On Android >=11, I need to create the dialog theme without title bar based on Theme.Holo_Dialog instead of Theme.Dialog to get the correct look.
jadeboy7

Post by *jadeboy7 »

ghisler(Author) wrote:It seems that I found the problem: On Android >=11, I need to create the dialog theme without title bar based on Theme.Holo_Dialog instead of Theme.Dialog to get the correct look.
Nice. That was pretty quick :D.

jadeboy7

Post by *jadeboy7 »

Confirmed fixed in beta 2. Thanks.