TC doesn't display the other archive part during uncompress

Please report only one bug per message!

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Michael REMY

TC doesn't display the other archive part during uncompress

Post by *Michael REMY »

hi,

this bug always appears in previous version, but i informe you for the tc 8.51a x64 on win7 x64 too.

when you have this archive :
file1.part1.rar
file1.part2.rar
file1.part3.rar

then i select the file file1.part1.rar and use the unpack feature.
during the process, there is a dialog box which displau th name of the file , so "file1.part1.rar" , but even it uses file1.part2.rar and file1.part3.rar, theses other archives files will be never displays.

so i don't know if TC uncompress only the file into file1.part1.rar or really the whole multiplace archive content.

for me, it is a bug in TC because Winrar make this display well during the unpack process, so why not TC ?

have a good day.

Mike
i'm an old long user of TC since the windows 3.11 release !, for the history, i came to tc when i migrate from amiga commodore to PC where they are diskmanager and directory opus there.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Maybe the unrar dll gets confused because of the double numbering in file1 and part1?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Michael REMY

Post by *Michael REMY »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Maybe the unrar dll gets confused because of the double numbering in file1 and part1?
i don't know why, but at least it unpacks all well.
i'm an old long user of TC since the windows 3.11 release !, for the history, i came to tc when i migrate from amiga commodore to PC where they are diskmanager and directory opus there.