ImgSize Content Plugin for Total Commander

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Indeed I asked the author to download the latest version of the compiler (Lazarus) and recompile his plugins, and indeed the false positives seem to be gone.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Ybsteg

Add number of pages column for TIFF files

Post by *Ybsteg »

At first I wish to thank you for so terrific plugin for my beloved TC! :) ImgSize is extremely useful for fast images handling in TC.
As I use ImgSize like a source for converting a large fax base stored TIFF is there a possibility to add total number of pages in TIFF file?!

I believe that you already know this, but I’ll write it…

Page numbers are stored in Extension TIFF tags under PageNumber tag:
TIFF Tag PageNumber
IFD Image
Code 297 (hex 0x0129)
Name PageNumber
LibTiff name TIFFTAG_PAGENUMBER
Type SHORT
Count 2
Default None

I have registered today to thank you and ask you to add this feature to ImgSize and I can’t post link from AWARE [SYSTEMS] TIFF Tag Reference Web page

It will be of a great use if you can do this!
Thank you!
klawit

ImgSize v2.03: issue with folder rename

Post by *klawit »

ImgSize v2.03: issue with folder rename !?!

Hi all ... my first post in this board, thou I'm a TotalCmd addict since Norton Commander was swept off my Win95 :wink:

Totally satisfied with 99% of the features and plugins, so this is not a complaint about ImgSize not working properly but more of a hint or remark from my side:

Installed v.203 couple of days ago, using ImgSize.wdx64 within my Win7 64 HP SP1, TotalCmd 8.01 64

Today I did some single renames of folders with TC and found the previous folder names created as new files with 0 bytes right afterwards ... not each and every time, maybe 1 out of 5 and more or less intermittantly - at least I couldn't make out a logical connection except that using "_" seems to provoke this issue. As if the old foldernames should be secured as a kind of backup ;)

Example:
Subfolder "temp" renamed to "_temp_" leaves an additional empty file "temp" in the main folder

Anyone ever ran into this issue, that I experience obviously since I configured ImgSize as plugin?
This rename exception won't show up at all as soon as I remove the plugin (i.e. for various testings).

Thanks for your attention
klawit
Peter
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Peter »

Is there a limitation in the value of the pixels? I have a TIF where the tooltip of Win 10 Explorer shows 14.000 x 20.000 pixels, but the plugin shows nothing ...
10.000 pixels are displayed ...
TC 10.xx / #266191
Win 10 x64
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Re: ImgSize Content Plugin for Total Commander

Post by *tbeu »

@J.Bl
Could we get custom units for the number of pixels, like kilo or Mega pixels? Thanks a lot.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
Rekumbens

Post by *Rekumbens »

ImgSize Content Plugin
Could it be expanded by listing the color mode? RGB, CMYK, LAB, DuoTone, etc.?
For printing jobs, it would be useful if I could sort by color mode because I would see which image is not in the right color space.
Nimachris

Post by *Nimachris »

Is there a setting to have this plugin recognize "jpeg" extensions as a "jpg" files? Right now it shows no data in the columns.

I get that I could just rename them to *.jpb, but I use them both to confirm website uploads are detected correctly, as well as the image sizes, so I need to keep them as different extensions. Hope this makes sense!

Thanks!

Randy
Gral
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Gral »

2 Nimachris
Why don't you use a plugin that already has this capability?
E.g. "WDX for Images" -> https://totalcmd.net/plugring/wdx4i.html
Nimachris

Post by *Nimachris »

Gral wrote: 2022-03-26, 21:02 UTC 2 Nimachris
Why don't you use a plugin that already has this capability?
E.g. "WDX for Images" -> https://totalcmd.net/plugring/wdx4i.html
Because I didn't know about it, and now I do! :lol: Thanks!

Randy