New plugin available: Cloud (access to Box, Dropbox, etc).

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Try using the wfx and wfx64 files from the beta with the Chromium release.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
kesdoputr

Post by *kesdoputr »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Try using the wfx and wfx64 files from the beta with the Chromium release.
Oh don't think about this method,chromium ver with beta wfx
seems work,thx for quick reply.
iana

Post by *iana »

I don't really use this addon but I downloaded the latest beta10 to try it out and now I can't logon to google's service, microsoft yandex and dropbox work fine, if I remember correctly google worked fine I'm pretty sure it's something on google's side as the login window I get has changed and it looks like some java script fails to load
I'm using win7 x64 with x64 tc
can anybody confirm logging in to google works ?

edit
I just tried the 32bit version and google logs in fine I think there is an issue with oauthbrowser64.exe as the login window I get looks different then the 32 bit one
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

iana wrote:I don't really use this addon but I downloaded the latest beta10 to try it out and now I can't logon to google's service, microsoft yandex and dropbox work fine, if I remember correctly google worked fine I'm pretty sure it's something on google's side as the login window I get has changed and it looks like some java script fails to load
I'm using win7 x64 with x64 tc
can anybody confirm logging in to google works ?

edit
I just tried the 32bit version and google logs in fine I think there is an issue with oauthbrowser64.exe as the login window I get looks different then the 32 bit one
I followed Christians advice and use the files from the Chromium release.
This works fine.
Windows 11 Home x64 Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3374)
TC 11.03 x64 / x86
Everything 1.5.0.1371a (x64), Everything Toolbar 1.3.2, Listary Pro 6.3.0.69
QAP 11.6.3.2 x64
iana

Post by *iana »

Horst.Epp wrote: I followed Christians advice and use the files from the Chromium release.
This works fine.
it was my understanding that the chromium bundled version was for XP and older something to do with IE versions supported by Google Microsoft etc
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

iana wrote:
Horst.Epp wrote: I followed Christians advice and use the files from the Chromium release.
This works fine.
it was my understanding that the chromium bundled version was for XP and older something to do with IE versions supported by Google Microsoft etc
No, the Chrome authentication files are working for all systems
without the dependencies the IE files have.
Windows 11 Home x64 Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3374)
TC 11.03 x64 / x86
Everything 1.5.0.1371a (x64), Everything Toolbar 1.3.2, Listary Pro 6.3.0.69
QAP 11.6.3.2 x64
iana

Post by *iana »

Horst.Epp wrote:
iana wrote:
This works fine.
No, the Chrome authentication files are working for all systems
without the dependencies the IE files have.
downgrading to 1.09 fixes google login issue with x64
I also noticed that using the IE version leaves behind cookies that are a security hole for example after logging in to google drive with the plugin IE also has access in to my google account (the same is true with Microsoft) so by simply starting IE someone could get to your google/microsoft/yandex/dropbox data that being said the Chromium version is a lot more secure but also quite larger
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

A new beta version of the cloud plugin is available now, which should fix the Google Drive login problems:
http://ghisler.fileburst.com/beta/cloudplugin1.10beta11.zip

The problem was caused by the "user agent" field sent by Oauthbrowser: If it reports the true browser version (IE11 or newer), then the Google login page sent an invalid login page! Using the default user agent (reporting IE7!) seems to work, though...
Shosho

Post by *Shosho »

Hi, yes, Google Login page is displayed correctly now, but I noticed another problem that I did not have it in previous version 1.09 (I will test it again today to confirm). The proxy setting is not taken into consideration - it always goes to the proxy set in Internet Explorer, no matter what I have set as second proxy.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

The proxy setting is only affecting the connection once you are logged in - the browser itself uses the IE proxy settings. It has been like this before, I can't change it.
okiwankenoki

Post by *okiwankenoki »

hello ghisler,

is it possible that since v1.09 the sorting of folder for a DropBox cloud no longer works?

Only Files would be sorted for date (Newest Files an Folders even on the top). Folders only will be shown in alphabetical order and would not sorted.

"Konfiguration\Ansicht\Sortieren von Verzeichnissen" is set to "Wie Dateien (auch Datum)"

Thanks for a check of this bug report!

Yours Olaf
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorting is done in Total Commander, not in the plugin. By default, directories are sorted by name. However, it can be
changed in Configuration - Options - Display - Like files (also by time). If you need to change this multiple times, you may create a button in the button bar with the command cm_SwitchDirSort .
Pelican

Post by *Pelican »

Cloud plugin versions 1.08, 1.09, 1.10beta11 (IE-based) does not work correctly, if IE8 is not a default browser in Windows (XP). It tries to open waitpage.htm in Firefox (Aurora in my case). Version 1.07 of this plugin works correctly there.
Last edited by Pelican on 2017-10-24, 13:56 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for your report, I will try to reproduce it.
diman82

Post by *diman82 »

Is there a Team Drive support for Google Drive?
I couldn't find any, even though I'm a collaborator (and assigned a team drive).