Close messagebox with key

Post by *Hurdet »

- I open a packed file
- open a internal txt file
- tc launch editor
- i edit file
- i close file
- press alt-tab to switch to tc
- i not can close with the keyboard the window "Click on Close when the temporary file can be deleted!"
- need to move the hand to take the mouse, move over and click.

Do it is possible to focus the messagebox window with alt-tab.
It seems to me that previous versions were possible.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce that. First, when I close the editor in your step 5, the focus automatically goes back to Total Commander. I can then close the message box just fine with the keyboard.

To prevent this from happening, I used Alt+Tab from the editor to e.g. the web browser after step 4. Then Alt+Tab back to the editor, and then closed the editor. Now the web browser had the focus. I then used Alt+Tab to return to Total Commander and closed the "Click to close" dialog just fine.

I tried with both TC 32-bit and 64-bit, on Windows 7. Please give me more details so I can reproduce the problem.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Hurdet
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Hurdet »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Unfortunately I cannot reproduce that. First, when I close the editor in your step 5, the focus automatically goes back to Total Commander. I can then close the message box just fine with the keyboard.
also me if i "close the editor" the focus automatically goes back to Total Commander.
But i not close the editor. I have a tabbed editor and close only the tab and then i swith to total commander wi alt-tab and tc not goes back the focus.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

TC doesn't show re-pack dialog here when I just close the file.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com