TotalDrip Plugin 1.03 (2018-02-02) - only one account?

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

trids

TotalDrip Plugin 1.03 (2018-02-02) - only one account?

Post by *trids »

This new plugin promises that i should be able to connect to multiple Dropbox accounts, but in fact only seems to work for one account.

I've just installed the above plugin, and managed to successfully connect to one of my Dropbox accounts. But when i try and setup a second connection using the plugin (for another account), it immediately connects to the first account. It doesn't ask me for a password, just logs in with the first account's credentials. So i end up with 2 servers under the plugin in TC, but they both connect to the first one's Dropbox account.

I've tried removing the password storage in Chrome for Dropbox.Com, but with the same results.
:(
trids

Post by *trids »

Update: I tried reinstalling the plugin, but now it doesn't appear!

My latest attempt included first clearing data for the plugin, under System Settings > App Data; then uninstalling from there; then rebooting the phone and reinstalling. But the plugin refuses to appear in TC, except as an installed app.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You have probably hidden the plugin. Please long tap on the first entry on the home screen (internal memory) and choose to show all hidden entries.

And yes, the plugin does suport multiple accounts! I have just tried it. If it still doesn't work for you please send me details of the device and Android version you use.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
trids

Post by *trids »

Thanks! That did the trick :D