Imagine.wlx and listfocus

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

matixx
Power Member
Power Member

Imagine.wlx and listfocus

Post by *matixx »

Hi,

how to configurate the cm_SrcQuickview command for plugin imagine to have the filelist focus after cm_SrcQuickview on the imagine panel?
Actually, if i use cm_SrcQuickview on a jpg than the focus is still on the filelist of the jpg.

Many thanks.
tuska
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Imagine.wlx and listfocus

Post by *tuska »

Code: Select all

cm_SrcQuickview,cm_FocusTrg
matixx
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *matixx »

Thanks, that works. But there are new problems.

My motivation was, that when the focus is on the imagine file window, I am able to navigate through the images with the arrow keys <>.
This works perfectly if I set the focus manually.
With cm_FocusTrg the focus is set, but the arrow keys have no function. Exactly the same behavior as when the focus is not Set. If i click the Focus manually again, then IT works.
Another conspicuousness is that the button for this command does not change its visible state. This is certainly because now two commands are in it.
tuska
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tuska »

matixx wrote: 2019-06-06, 10:50 UTC My motivation was, that when the focus is on the imagine file window, I am able to navigate through the images with the arrow keys <>.
n(ext)
p(revious)
is possible but I wouldn't prefer that either.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2matixx
when the focus is on the imagine file window, I am able to navigate through the images with the arrow keys <>
I am curious - have you remapped the < and > key in Imagine? The default key for Next image is Space and for Previous it is BackSpace. Left or right key do nothing for me in Imagine. And for Listet/Quick view only N and P works for me (for selected files - if so configured).

Aside form that - I too, have to set the focus manually to make it work for both SPACE/BackSpace in Imagine or N/P in Lister in general.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
matixx
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *matixx »

2petermad
You are right, i have remapped the Navigation Keys to <>.
I forgot this, because i Do this many years before.

But, this has no effect to the Problem.
The mainpoint ist: Why is cm_FocusTrg Not working the same as Set manually the Focus?