Dalai wrote: That's why I suggested to rename the new plugin file.
Yes, that works well. It took me a while to see how to implement your workaround, so let me try to outline the steps.
I found that I could not install ShellDetails v1.26 unless a file named "ShellDetails.uwdx" is already present in the ShellDetails plugin destination folder.
Ideally, Lefteous would include that uwdx file with his zip file. But until then, these steps worked for me:
1. Uninstall v1.25 and delete or rename the ShellDetails plugin folder.
2. Download and double-click on the zip file for v1.26. Click on "Yes" to install it.
3. If you see the "INVALID PLUGIN" message, go to the newly-created ShellDetails plugin folder.
4. Rename the extension of the file ShellDetails.wdx as ShellDetails.uwdx
5. Go back to the zip file for v1.26. Again, double-click to open it and click on "Yes" to install it. This time you will not see the error message.