Drive Plugin - mobile vs PC version manifest differently for OneDrive

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

fuzmic

Drive Plugin - mobile vs PC version manifest differently for OneDrive

Post by *fuzmic »

Hi Admin

I use OneDrive plugin in android mobile i can expose 2 One Drives using different userName1 & 2.

However using 417k cloudplugin2.40.zip installed in PC, at neighbourhood > cloud folder, using F7 I add new One drive. I first made one from userName1 and the code was received, thus OneDrive relating to UserName1 is exposed to show Files.
However when i try again using F7 to get the codes for UserName2, it just show the contents for UserName1 (no such problem with the Mobile PlugIn).

No problem with PC Drive Plugin for Google drive & Drop drive.

Just found that for One drive for PC, Cloud Service Provider can only be used once in Drive Plugin, ie 1. OneDrive 2. OneDrive New (Business & Personal)

Any observation. Thank you.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Drive Plugin - mobile vs PC version manifest differently for OneDrive

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

It should work when you check the option to keep the login data (protected with master password).
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
fuzmic

Post by *fuzmic »

Ok Admin.
Oh No, the OneDrive error remain even i use protected with password. It did ask for master password but it access one of the two OneDrive already registered not the 3rd OneDrive. To repeat: if i use 1st Cloud Service Provider ie One Drive it access the one registered using 1st provider ie One Drive; if i use One Drive New (Business + Personal) it will access the 2nd One Drive registered with the 2nd Cloud Service provider ie One Drive New (Biz+Personal)
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

You somehow need to get the access token stored for the correct connection. Normally when you log into OneDrive, you stay logged in, so you somehow need to log out of the wrong account and into the other account.
fuzmic

Post by *fuzmic »

Glisler Sir
You mean the token stored in TCommander, if so where is it stored and how to remove the token or how to log out from TCommander OneDrive
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

The token is stored
1. in the connection settings when you check the option to preserve the login data with master password. To clear, delete the connection and create a new one.
2. In the browser cookies when logging in. The WindowsLive OneDrive app uses its own browser to log in. If you chose to stay logged in during a previous session, you cannot enter the login data for the second account. What you need to do is:
- Clear the user data of the WindowsLive OneDrive app
- Create the first connection
- Open the properties of the connection and set the first e-mail, and check to save the credentials
- Connect, and choose NOT to keep logged in
- Create the second connection
- Open the properties of the connection and set the second e-mail, and check to save the credentials
- Connect, and choose NOT to keep logged in
fuzmic

Post by *fuzmic »

Thank you for staying help