Finally! Got my own licence of TC!

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

yansen

Finally! Got my own licence of TC!

Post by *yansen »

Hello everyone!

For most of you normal thing probably - but not for me! After all this years I can finally afford to buy a copy of Total Commander! Don't get me wrong - there some nice free alternatives around. And probably if you use all of them in the same time you got like 90% of TC functionality covered ... but ofc you need to switch since and then.

So - normal day for you but happy day for me! And who say money don't make you happy??? :D Drink some beer with me! (Virtual ofc ... I got no time to drink true beer right now - I'm just too busy :? right now)

Best regards for everyone,
Yansen.
PS. Sorry for my English - I'm not native.
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Finally! Got my own licence of TC!

Post by *Stefan2 »

Hi 2yansen, congratulation, thank you and welcome to the community.

Happy days :D

DelphiDev

Post by *DelphiDev »

Welcome to the club! :)
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

2yansen
Thank you very much for supporting my work on Total Commander! It's OK to use it unregistered when you cannot afford it.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
DVV

Post by *DVV »

I've been using Total Commander since the beginning of 200x and I've registered it just a few years ago (#289828 Single user licence) to support it!
Actually, I heavily use FAR Manager as my primary file manager at work and at home. Whereas Total Commander is quite good in some specific tasks such as directories synchronization, background operations, tabbed interface, etc.
dagremote

Post by *dagremote »

Same here. Years of using when needed and finally purchased yesterday. I kept coming back to TC whenever anything serious was needed but that led to various other Explorers for quick/fast operations, such as: Q-dir, Freecommander, xyplorer, etc. Tired of learning the uniqueness of each and TC never lets me down. Here to stay - single install of TotalCommander to rule them all.