TC and System Folder Exchange/Delete Files with Root - TC und Systemordner Dateien austauschen/löschen mit Root

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

hdtv

TC and System Folder Exchange/Delete Files with Root - TC und Systemordner Dateien austauschen/löschen mit Root

Post by *hdtv »

Hallo zusammen :) folgendes Vorhaben , ich wollte meine Lock und Unlock Sounds bei meinen Pixel 4XL austauschen, Root ist gegeben Superuser auch , Root Checker sagt rooted. Nur jedes mal wenn ich die Dateien verschieben möchte oder löschen etc. kommt die Meldung , "Neu mounten" und "nicht genügend Speicher". Es sind aber noch gut 100GB frei auf dem Pixel4XL. An was könnte das liegen? Die Rootoption in TC ist auch aktiviert. :?:

Hello all :) the following project, I wanted to change my lock and unlock sounds on my Pixel 4XL, root is given superuser also, root checker says rooted. Only every time I want to move the files or delete etc. comes the message, "remount" and "not enough memory". But there are still a good 100GB free on the Pixel4XL. What could be the reason for this? The root option in TC is also activated. :?:
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TC and System Folder Exchange/Delete Files with Root - TC und Systemordner Dateien austauschen/löschen mit Root

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

To my knowledge, you cannot change anything in the /system folder, it is a compressed read only partition.
You need to create a so-called Magisk module. This is not a program, it's a text file which tells Magisk where to look for alternate files to use instead of the files in the file system. You can find the description here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-change-files-in-the-directory-system-with-magisk.4454489/
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com