alternativer android market?

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

blacky

Re: alternativer android market?

Post by *blacky »

hmmm.. it seems you need a sidekick ;)
if there anyone who have by self a apk-repo, could make this maybe ..
common Community, give a helping hand and could make maybe a rclone repo
for Chris :)

An Repository where you may be able for have a rclone repo in your folders Chris,
with an exe-creator could you make
an extra exe of the side of rclound and could name like "repo-xyselon.exe" an config-file can you make with config .\config.conf and read a config can you also with some config switch , you need only a provider fro android-things who create for you an repo who is syncable and connectable via sftp or ftp ..
Name, passwd... and so on.. i have use rcloune with my nextcloud, works very nice , also on a smb-folder :)
(uniloader exe is reeditable :) )

best
Meine Blackysgate.de/net
Ma' Personal licence : already one. Hab auch eine
Mein Computer : Einer/once ??? bahh, Rz/Data Centre !
Kitchen, Liv.room, TV, Schlafz.. Sch...
BS/OS: Win3.1/7, Fedora a. other, Reactos
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I have now found a way: I have installed repomaker in a Linux virtual machine on my PC, and mapped the directory with the apk files to it via cifs (smb mounting software).

Now there are two repositories, one with the latest release versions, and one with the beta versions. Please add both if you want to receive also beta versions (not just the beta repository):
https://www.ghisler.com/fdroid.htm
You can search in f-droid for
ghisler
to find all my apps.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
bege

Post by *bege »

ghisler(Author) wrote: 2022-12-05, 10:27 UTC I have now found a way: I have installed repomaker in a Linux virtual machine on my PC, and mapped the directory with the apk files to it via cifs (smb mounting software).

Now there are two repositories, one with the latest release versions, and one with the beta versions. Please add both if you want to receive also beta versions (not just the beta repository):
ghisler
to find all my apps.
🚀
white
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *white »

ghisler(Author) wrote: 2022-12-05, 10:27 UTC Now there are two repositories, one with the latest release versions, and one with the beta versions. Please add both if you want to receive also beta versions (not just the beta repository):
ghisler
to find all my apps.
Maybe add the tip to search on "ghisler" to that webpage too?
And perhaps write "You can search in the F-Droid app" to avoid confusion with searching the f-droid repository.

Also, when also adding the beta repository, one might want to enable "Export mode" in Settings and enable the option "Unstable updates". When I tried it without this option enabled, F-Droid suggested Total Commander 3.40b6 and not 3.40 and didn't show a notification for version 3.40. When using the latest alpha version of D-Droid (and re-adding the TC repositories), the latest version 3.40 of Total Commander was suggested without enabling that option.
Bavaria

Post by *Bavaria »

Hi,
I found the F-Droid repository for Total Commander today and immediately added it to my F-Droid installation on my mobile.
It works great. F-Droid told me about 15 seconds after adding the "totalcmd" repository, that an update for Total Commander and for the LAN-Plugin is available.
I want to say thank you to Christian Ghisler for the F-Droid repository and off course for his wonderful and great file manager, the Total Commander.
WinCommander / TotalCommander User seit Version 2; TC for Android user
TechnicJelle

Post by *TechnicJelle »

Just made an account after finding out about this new F-Droid repo, to thank you for doing this!
Previously, I manually checked the forum every once in a while for new updates, but this is so much more convenient!
So, yeah.. thanks a ton!! :D
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Some users have reported that the Total Commander repository appears as "unverified" immediately after adding it to F-Droid. If this happens, you need to uncheck the repository and then check it again. Make sure you have Internet access when checking it again, then it should be verified afterwards.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
awesome14

Post by *awesome14 »

I think this would be for just the Android version. The main selling points are safety and control. But the developers don't pay to link to a repo on f-droid. It's just nice because it's a secure channel and under full control of the developer.
What was truth is truth now, and it always will be truth. There is one truth! Everything else is wrong!