AGM H5 Pro mobile/Android v12: many times continue to automatically pop up

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

JayGod-Poo666

Re: AGM H5 Pro mobile/Android v12: many times continue to automatically pop up

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

Just try linking to <removed by moderator> or one of their many videos, on Facebook, 3 years of censorship of a whole platform created to be an alternative to Youtubes censorship.

Anyway you can try my channel if you want some alternative information here: <removed by moderator>

Moderator message from: white » 2023-08-04, 15:53 UTC

Links removed. Explanation follows in a separate post.
white
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *white »

Moderator message from: white » 2023-08-04, 15:25 UTC

JayGod-Poo666 wrote: 2023-08-04, 15:05 UTC Standard censorship because most people are kept in a Mainstream box and they wanna keep you in it so they can control you - and most of people seem to enjoy the comfort of being part of complete bullshit.
Let me apply censorship here as well. This forum is not meant to discuss conspiracy theories and promote websites with alternative information. Keep the focus on Total Commander to comply with the rules of this forum.
Forum rules wrote:3.) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
So far you used coded language, talked more about conspiracy theories than about the problem you have with Total Commander and you were dismissive of 2 people who were trying to help you with your problem. I have removed the links to the websites you are promoting that have nothing to do with your problem with Total Commander. Please keep the focus on your problem with Total Commander.
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

I have both explained and made 2 video's on the issue, although having one of them censored *but lets just call that off topic explaining why it has happened* - I'm just waiting for a solution. The issue has been more then satisfied explained and shown in video. If people read my post, they would already know what I tried and yet the solutions I have seen was already explained as tried.

Moderator message from: white » 2023-08-04, 16:21 UTC

2JayGod-Poo666
I have deleted your previous post and deleted the text you added later to this post, because it violates the following forum rules and guidelines:
Forum rules wrote:Forum rules

3.) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.

4.) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Admin.

Guidelines for Moderators

8. If you want to comment on a moderator's comment or action please send him an email.
Respecting the moderator also means following a moderator's instructions. If you want to discuss a moderator's comment you can go to his profile and send him an email. Or you can send an email to Mr. Ghisler.
Last edited by JayGod-Poo666 on 2023-08-04, 16:23 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
white
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *white »

Moderator message from: white » 2023-08-04, 16:51 UTC

Deleted 2 more posts by JayGod-Poo666 and banned him for 1 day to cool off.
He kept violating forum rules and he kept reposting content I deleted.
white
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *white »

Moderator message from: white » 2023-08-08, 11:36 UTC

Deleted 1 more posts by JayGod-Poo666 and banned him for 7 days for continuing to post off-topic texts about conspiracy theories.
JayGod-Poo666

Post by *JayGod-Poo666 »

1 star on play store.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Who cares, I'm not making any money on play store.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com