New summarized value (eg. mp3 duration sum) write in the bottom of the fle list for [WDX] after the sum dir/file length

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Re: New summarized value (eg. mp3 duration sum) write in the bottom of the fle list for [WDX] after the sum dir/file le

Post by *Fla$her »

karist wrote: 2024-01-11, 10:11 UTC The status line does not only contain static information, but also the total length of the containing folder and the number of folders and files:
"0 k/673368 k - 0 / 9 files, 0/ 520 dir"
Does this obvious fact change anything? You can select files of different formats. Based on what logic should priority be given to calculating the time of media files?
karist wrote: 2024-01-11, 10:11 UTC So we're still talking about the same thing and the real Total Commander developer is not responding to anything, not developing my sensible and easy to implement request into the program.
Sometimes he reacts to something. Sometimes he even implements something that he did not react to at all. We can only wait.
karist wrote: 2024-01-11, 10:11 UTC All I read is bafflement and bickering in this forum. I did not think it was such a big deal. What is there not to understand!?
I don't know why you didn't understand. What's the bickering got to do with it? In my last post, it was about identifying with what I have implemented. This message had nothing to do with supporting the request.
karist wrote: 2024-01-11, 10:11 UTC I read the first comments with optimism, but I was no closer to a solution with such a simple request. sorry
:shock: We have topics with much simpler queries hanging here for years, and your request is only a month old! What are you talking about?
Overquoting is evil! 👎