[OT] My last worning ?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

SQUIRE wrote:His career nose-dived after that and it didn't help that he set himself on fire (badly) while preparing to use an illegal substance.
Oh my GOD ! What have I done...... I will become obsolete + dope-fiend ...... and ..... and....... and..... . AND I MAY DIE. Oh GOD, if you listenin'........ please...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Meanwhile The HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy sails merrily on, just as popular as ever, and not a swear-word in sight! Must be a lesson there!

That..... movie.... is......terrible :!:
I thought "That's funny, I don't remember subscribing to SomethingAwful.com"?
but I remember ! But you must be >30 (this is some metric icfy learned me) and those folks foget simetimes. But, we have an evidence

PS: don't go to previous page
Habemus majkam!
SQUIRE

Post by *SQUIRE »

majkinator ! wrote:..... and ..... and....... and..... . AND I MAY DIE.
ONLY the good die young, so you have nothing to worry about (for now). :wink:
That..... movie.... is......terrible
Everything to do with HHGTTG, EXCEPT his books, SUCKS big-time!
majkinator ! wrote:Where did you read about that Muramasa Masamune thing.......
I'm not just a pretty face you know! :wink:

If you want to see a master-class in swordplay, step back in time and watch Dragon Inn, the orignal 1966 version. Still one of the finest sword-fight movies I've ever seen. You might notice then that all the current crop of CGI-enhanced films like Crouching Tiger, Hero, Once Upon A Time In China, Kill Bill, etc., borrowed their ideas from this era. Not a lot new under the sun! :lol:

It looks like this thread is beginning to annoy people. Must be boring for it to pop up on RSS feeds. We ought to call it a day and leave it at that. 8)
Sam_Zen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sam_Zen »

majkinetor wrote:you are banned, forever
Don't shout please. The exclamation mark is quite sufficient.
SQUIRE wrote:sounding quite stern; must be a language thing; throw in the odd emoticon now and again so we don't misinterpret your real mood.
Looked up the word 'stern' in the dictionary : well, thanks for the compliment, I hope to stay like that.
Now and again ? This thread is flooded with emoticons . . Almost every sentence or paragraph has one ..
Is there one for irony ?
SQUIRE wrote:that's erased all scientific progress in a single sentence - for are not all discoveries a series of intuitive "Eureka!" moments
zen is a School of Mahayana Buddhism. Sounds like an interesting tale, please elaborate.
? I guess in most of these moments of discovery there were inanimate objects involved. ?
Zen a school ? Maybe for antropologists, not to me. I started learning after I left school.
The scholars, teachers and so-called masters have created these movie-like cliche's about sword-fighting, monasteries with bald heads and uniforms, or hitting pupils with a stick all the time. These are shallow human constructions and have little to do with zen. If it exists anyway.
The tale you can found here
majkinetor wrote:Keep up the good work, experimenting never enogh, and visit THIS for ultimate freedom.
Experiments are useful as a pre-phase before starting to work. Thanks for the THIS-tip, but I prefer to develop my own way of making electronic art. :)
majkinetor wrote:no need to zip ogg files.. they are compressed already and people can't listen your music directly from your site.
I know .. I know. It's right on purpose, to prevent visitors to use the RC and zap to another channel after 30 secs.
SQUIRE wrote:It looks like this thread is beginning to annoy people.
If so, I'm not surprised. I don't care so much about profanities or not, but over the years the net-community has formed its own natural rules of do's and dont's and especially forums have their set of conditions to prevent it going into frenzy and disaster. It's even sad that moderators are necessary.
If one, just for fun-sake (or maybe to draw attention), tries to ignore those conditions, one shouldn't wine afterwards about getting comments on that by other users.

Maybe an upgrade is needed : zen and the art of computer maintenance.
majkinetor !
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *majkinetor ! »

Hej Zen, I am sorry to interupt you, but we closed the thread.

You had a plenty of time to answer.

THIS thread is officialy CLOSED !

Thank you.
majkinetor
Habemus majkam!