Synchronization and hardlinks...

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Balderstrom
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Balderstrom »

MVV wrote:Such a script looks like distorted C source code, so it is much simpler to make EXE, and we don't need any AutoIt or something else)) just C compiler like old M$ Visual Studio 6.0.
So yer saying, instead of "needing" a 240KB exe, ie AutoHotKey, or the comparitive AU3, that you only need a 30,000KB VC installer?

Some might even say Microsoft's "C" looks like distorted C code ;)
HBB

Post by *HBB »

To ZoSTeR
To pass environment variables to a program you have to put the parameter directly behind the exe:
Command: "c:\...\ignorelistswitch.exe" "%COMMANDER_PATH%\ignorefile.txt"
Parameter: empty
I also tried it , unfortunately, it didn't work. The reason may be that wincmd.ini is not in the program's directory.
If you don't want the settings saved you have to either download AutoHotkey and modify and compile IgnoreListSwitch or AutoIt and compile my script.
I will try them in a short time, both AutoHotkey and AutoIt sound me good.

Thanks for suggestions. I see that switching among ignore lists requires some third party tools. According to me, an internal menu item (sub menu items point the early defined ignore lists) may be better if Mr. Ghisler confirms. Ignore list menu may be located under the configuration menu such as :

Configuration
- Options...
- Button Bar...
- Change Settings File Directly
- Save Position
- Save Settings
- Ignore Lists : - Custom Ignore List 1 - Custom Ignore List 2 ... - Custom Ignore List n
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

I think it will be better to have a command LOADIGNORELIST <filename>. So, each user may create submenu in Start menu or toolbar that drops as menu with such commands and user-defined ignore lists.
HBB

Post by *HBB »

I think it will be better to have a command LOADIGNORELIST <filename>. So, each user may create submenu in Start menu or toolbar that drops as menu with such commands and user-defined ignore lists.
Better. Support ++
Samuel
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Samuel »

LOADIGNORELIST
Support++
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

Support but it will rather not go to 7.5. It is RC stage which means: no new features before final version.
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

Postkutscher
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Postkutscher »

fenix_productions wrote:Support but it will rather not go to 7.5. It is RC stage which means: no new features before final version.
Agree