New plugin available: Cloud (access to Box, Dropbox, etc).

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

wincore

Post by *wincore »

Hello, some bugs here..

- Could not create Google Drive connection ~ account without run Total Commander as administrator (Win7, config in Program Files)
- When i close Total Commander with opened Google Drive folder in right panel and then run Total Commander again, it crash ~ loop with trying to open OAuth window

Anyway, thank you for your work!
Version 1.05
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

For me TC 8.51a x64 with cloud plugin 1.05 under Windows 8.1
has no problems to make Google Drive connections.
It needs no Admin rights to work.

Config in Program Files gives the problem that ini files can't be updated
without setting special rights to all relevant files.
I prefer to have a tools tree with Total Commander which is also completely self contained and can even be run from USB.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

2wincore
1. TC will store the tccloud.ini in the same directory as the wincmd.ini - see menu Help - About Total Commander for the location. You may need to give yourself write rights to this file if it's in a protected folder.

2. No crash here, neither with 32-bit nor 64-bit TC (I turned off storing of credentials to test this). The OAuth window opens just fine, and I can connect. What error message do you get?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Spiderkeys

Post by *Spiderkeys »

I only use two clouds, Google Drive, and Dropbox, GD works great, but unfortunately cannot log into my most important Cloud, Dropbox, the log-in box appears, but nothin happenes after entering my log in info, nothing happens more after i click the Log In button, or hit ENTER, I'm guessing it's because Dropbox doesn't support Internet Explorer 8, this is the problem on my Windows XP Professional 64bit SP2 system.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you able to log into Dropbox in IE8 itself (Web frontend)?
Spiderkeys

Post by *Spiderkeys »

Just tried it now with IE8, it won't even let me log in, the log inb button here does nothing and is a dead button, plus there a red warning message ontop saying "Dropbox doesn't support your browser. For a better experience, upgrade to the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer."
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately it means that you cannot use Dropbox then on Windows XP with IE8. The other browsers cannot be used as a control from Total Commander.
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Yea I can confirm that Dropbox wont work at XP because Dropbox end support for IE8:/
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

krasusczak wrote:Yea I can confirm that Dropbox wont work at XP because Dropbox end support for IE8:/
In addition to the security aspect more and more programs will stop to support Windows XP.
So its time to change
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Horst.Epp wrote: So its time to change

Sure if you gonna sponsor me, that will be no problem...

My notebook wont survive anything above XP, even more it barely survive this XP right now with all this flash's & other sh**s...
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

2krasusczak
Good news: I have managed to adapt the Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) sample browser to make the cloud login! It works also on Windows XP.

Please test it:
https://plugins.ghisler.com/fsplugins/cloudplugin_chromium1.05.rar
14.7 MBytes!

It's based on this project:
https://cefbuilds.com/

The only downside is that you have to manually enter not only the password, but also the e-mail address. I couldn't set it to the page via code. Therefore I recommend that you use a master password in Total Commander, so TC can store the login credentials.
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Hello, I don't use Dropbox but for sure many people will be use it on XP.

I have tested it & this is my results:
1st login: fail nothing happened.. (no disconnect button)
2nd login: fail nothing happened.. (no disconnect button)
3rd login: success I see dropbox files

1st try to view "How to start using Dropbox.pdf": fail, file stops download after 38%..
2nd & next the same problem...
another try after reset TC or disconnect & connect again (I don't remember) file downloaded & works

But - this is important! maybe all this problems was related with this dropbox account, I have created test account & I have never login to this account & view files before, first time through TC so maybe at beginning server creates or finish creates account & files:/

What is also important when I use this method I get at this directories:
c:\
c:\Program Files\TC\
c:\Program Files\TC\settings\ (wincmd.ini dir!)

console.log file with error log like:
"
Message: The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''nonce-w2BFWMcfVRVrd4UmX9Op''. It will be ignored.

Source:

Line: 0

-----------------------
"

What is also very interesting this 3 log files are different & actualization of this logs files when I logon also..., so sometimes c:\console.log is updated, sometimes c:\Program Files\TC\console.log is updated etc..

Mail.ru support will be really good news:S ^^

p.s. this may be a solution for someone who really need use this cloud on XP, size of the additional files are very big for main version
Last edited by krasusczak on 2015-08-11, 10:15 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

So the login with the new chromium based browser works, but you have connectivity problems with your dropbox. How big were the files you were trying to view/transfer?
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

ghisler(Author) wrote:So the login with the new chromium based browser works, but you have connectivity problems with your dropbox. How big were the files you were trying to view/transfer?
I have problem with this only at the first time, after reset TC or reconnect all works ok

I have only one file at this cloud: example file from Dropbox "How to use it.pdf" ~ 1,07 MB
krasusczak

Post by *krasusczak »

Warning!

Your cloudplugin_chromium1.05.rar archive contain cloudplugin.wfx in version 1.04

& what is more interesting also cloudplugin1.05.zip archive has been backdated & again contain cloudplugin.wfx in version 1.04