Reporting a v7.01 crash

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

DRP535

Reporting a v7.01 crash

Post by *DRP535 »

Image: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7950/tcv701errorcrashuq8.gif

Happened upon switching back to TC after working in another application. TC was trying to refresh a network drive which was open in the LH window. First problem I've encountered with v7.01 after 2 weeks of continuous faultless operation.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

This seems to be an error from the drive button bar - do you have it enabled?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
DRP535

Post by *DRP535 »

Yes I have two button bars enabled, one above each window. I like them a lot and I'm not willing to live without them. My only criticism of them is that I wish the divider between the windows extended two panels further up so that when you divide the two panels by something other than 50/50, the buton bars and the information summary panel at the head of each window would follow that custom division.
Yuta

Post by *Yuta »

DRP535 wrote:My only criticism of them is that I wish the divider between the windows extended two panels further up so that when you divide the two panels by something other than 50/50, the buton bars and the information summary panel at the head of each window would follow that custom division.
Actually, I like it the way it is. This way the space for drive letters is optimally distributed.
I started using drive buttons again as soon as I noted the free space is shown here too. (I don't like using drive combobox and drive button together, waste of space for me)