MP3Commander BETA Announcement

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

chrizoo

Post by *chrizoo »

If you try to install that plugin you will notice the files are from 2007.

you are funny, I'm certainly not supposed to know how old the files are. There is no changelog and no readme. File info says (c) 2007, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

My point was that there has been no real update to the program so, most likely, it has been abandoned.
chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

How do I un-overwrite all my data?

User of Total Commander
#60471 Single user license
chrizoo

Post by *chrizoo »

I had gotten your point, but I think you didn't get mine. But anyway, it was not important.

I sent nice greetings to info [at] saydoo.net but the address does not exist anymore (while the web page is still up), so yes, seems he really disappeard. Very sad.
Troops

Post by *Troops »

Hi there.

It has been a long time since my last visit here and I never thought there is still interest in the plugins I developed.
Many thanks for the responses. If I'll find some spare time, I will try to dig out those old projects and maybe update them :)
As I read Unicode support has finally found its way into TotalCmd, so that I won't have the old troubles again - hopefully.

Greetings,
Troops
chrizoo

Post by *chrizoo »

WELCOME BACK
Troops wrote:Hi there.

It has been a long time since my last visit here and I never thought there is still interest in the plugins I developed.
Many thanks for the responses. If I'll find some spare time, I will try to dig out those old projects and maybe update them :)
As I read Unicode support has finally found its way into TotalCmd, so that I won't have the old troubles again - hopefully.

Greetings,
Troops
that would be soooooo awesome :D :D :D
if you indeed find some time, please take a look at my suggestions here:
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=17145&p=200993#200993
thanks
ehab

Post by *ehab »

hi Troops,

forgive me if i am rude can you please consider adding source code also. It helps.

thanks
#181344 Personal licence
hellohello

Post by *hellohello »

I'm hoping someone can explain to me what I do with the plugin after it's installed and I've gone to mp3cmd under network... I've tried copying music files to a folder here but it keeps telling me i need to remove the write protection. I've messed with all sorts of permission settings but no matter what i do, i can't get this plugin to do anything. i'm using a 64 bit version of windows 7 if that makes a difference. thanks for any help
hellohello

Post by *hellohello »

I'm sorry, i just figured it out. I had quickview displayed instead of a second pane so i had been trying to copy the files into the folder from a separate TC window. once i disabled the quickview and copied the files using the 2nd pane from the same window it worked fine :)
chrizoo

Post by *chrizoo »

Troops wrote:Hi there. It has been a long time since my last visit here and I never thought there is still interest in the plugins I developed.
As I read Unicode support has finally found its way into TotalCmd, so that I won't have the old troubles again - hopefully. Greetings, Troops
1+ year later ... Troops, are you still there?
This is one of the most wonderful projects you have there.
Please let us know, what you are up to. Thank you