Search-and-replace module

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

replsoft

Post by *replsoft »

Only Christian can say about the ability to add “Search and Replace” module like in my program to the TC. As for me I don’t know how to write plug-ins for the TC. And I am not have TC on my computer. (I am not a registered user of TC.)
Why you won’t use my program for the search and replace operations? If UFU have a big price I am able to make big discount for the registered users of Total Commander. Also UFU is not very useful for the ordinary S&R operations. Because “Batch Replacer” available on the UFU only as a plug-in. I think that ART (http://www.replsoft.com/art.html) is more suitable for such kind of operations.

I can try to write plug-in S&R for the TC but I need to know the Christian’s opinion.

Alexey Kozlov
robinsiebler

Post by *robinsiebler »

I think if you integrated your program (somehow) with TC, you could get quite a few people to buy it. Also, your screenshot for ART wasn't big enough to be useful and if the description was fleshed out, that would be helpful as well.
Robin L. Siebler
Personal License #13949
------------------------------
"Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted Windows
replsoft

Post by *replsoft »

2Robin

Thanks.

Alexey