Delete copy/move items from Queue Window

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

evensteven69

Delete copy/move items from Queue Window

Post by *evensteven69 »

Functional Improvement Suggestion:

01 In the Queue Window, allow right-click-delete to remove items in the queue before they get to the head of the copy/move list.
02 You could also implement move-up and move-down from this same right-click context to change order of execution/priority.

Steve
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

evensteven69 wrote:01 In the Queue Window, allow right-click-delete to remove items in the queue before they get to the head of the copy/move list.
Isn't the [–] button enough? Just select the items you need to remove and press this button.
evensteven69 wrote:02 You could also implement move-up and move-down from this same right-click context to change order of execution/priority.
In Pause mode you can rearrange items by drag&dropping.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Using TC 10.52 / Win10 x64
evensteven69

Post by *evensteven69 »

Yes it is. I didn't realise that [pause] was required. Pays to read the forum, eh!
That said, right-clickability here would be consistent with main window behaviour.
Many Thanks
Zom-B

Post by *Zom-B »

Ok, so I select a large block of queue entries, try to drag them up, but only the one under my mouse is dragged and the others stay in place.

So how can I move the selection up/down?