You can download it here:
- Fileforum betanews
- PC-Welt Germany (english)
- Straightvisions Germany (english)
- Fileburst (your firewall needs to let pass the referer header)
- Mirrors will be added when they get the file
This is a bugfix version, which mainly fixes bugs found after the release of Total Commander 7.02a final. We recommend that you update as soon as possible.
There are still some minor enhancements:
- Selection of files during quick search with Insert or Shift+Arrow up/down
- Hiding drives in the drive button bar by adding DriveBarHide=letters to wincmd.ini
- Setting a minimum line hight in the file lists by setting MinLineHeight= in wincmd.ini (see help)
16-bit version for Windows 3.1 and
32-bit version for all who can't or don't want to switch to the new 7.x version.
A list of additions and corrections, also for previous versions, can be found here.
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.
Note: The update notification will be sent to all users on our info mailing list during the next few days.