Alterate Night Vision Color Scheme Key

Here you can propose new features, make suggestions etc.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

DirkD

Alterate Night Vision Color Scheme Key

Post by *DirkD »

When participating in seminars or meetings and watching presentations in dimmed rooms the PC is really lightening up the area and one starts wishing for another Color Scheme in quick mode!

The GPS units have automatically switching to Night Vision so why not having a manual/automatic function for a preset color scheme.
This could be a Color Set #2 within the Options Settings!

Now by adding a key in the Menu toolbar or where best suitable one could toggle between these two ....
Once user of Norton Commander 1987
Sob
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sob »

One thing I like about TC is adhering to system-wide settings. So if I needed quick switch between "light TC" and "dark TC", I would create a new theme in Windows, save both original and new into *.Theme, and then add them to toolbar. Mission accomplished.

I see only two problems:
- the tabs don't change color until TC is restarted, seems like a bug
- if you have some icons on the toolbar, they'll still be bright as before
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

DirkD,
You might want to try Aezay's Color Presets.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
player-x

Post by *player-x »

I am not sure if this is possible. but as TC is only 5MB you could also make to different installations of TC, just have the config file in the TC dir.
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

The problem is the same for all these kind of tasks. It's cumbersome to switch between normal settings and a set of settings that differs only in small number of options. I suggested such an overrule mechanism a while and hope that it becomes reality one day.