TheTVDB.com content plug-in

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

j

Post by *j »

WhACKO wrote:Does this plugin list through thetvdb.com specials section?
Can it compare listings according the avi filename?
If you mean by "Specials section" Webisodes or movies and alike, yes it can. You have to set the Season to "0" in that case.
For example [face=courier]Battlestar Galactica (2003) - 0x4[/face] is detected as "Razor (1)".
You could also define a special pattern where you set [face=courier]N_season=0[/face].

I don't quite understand your second question... please elaborate.
WhACKO

Post by *WhACKO »

Cool, I'll try it, thank you!

Could you explain more about special patterns?

About the second question:

I usually have the specials in the same folder with the rest of the show e.g. Family Guy\xx Creating the Chaos.avi
Family Guy\xx The Story So Far.avi

On the site they are numbered, and I guess the plugin gets the info according the number, is there a way to get the info according the name (xx or some other expression would mark the files as specials)

and one more thing, is there a way to stop the plugin from listing subtitle files, as now it does everything double as the subitiltes have the same file name as the avi files.
j

Post by *j »

Well if you have something like [face=courier]Battlestar Galactica\Specials\01.avi[/face] you could define:

Code: Select all

6_regexp=(.*)\\Specials\\(\d*)
6_season=0
6_title=$1
6_episode=$2
Unfortunately there is currently no way to get the episode by its name. Maybe I'll add support for it later. Should not be too hard. Maybe something like [face=courier]N_episodename[/face] or so....
j

Post by *j »

New version on first page with support for [face=courier]episodeName[/face].
Keep in mind that this approach can be unreliable as you have to have the same name as TheTVDB.com.
j

Post by *j »

WhACKO wrote:and one more thing, is there a way to stop the plugin from listing subtitle files, as now it does everything double as the subitiltes have the same file name as the avi files.
Actually this does not really cause workload, as the data is cached in the database. Yet if you only want to analyze given file extensions, you could simply extend the regexp to only match avi files or which ever container your media is stored in.
WhACKO

Post by *WhACKO »

j wrote:
WhACKO wrote:and one more thing, is there a way to stop the plugin from listing subtitle files, as now it does everything double as the subitiltes have the same file name as the avi files.
Actually this does not really cause workload, as the data is cached in the database. Yet if you only want to analyze given file extensions, you could simply extend the regexp to only match avi files or which ever container your media is stored in.

Yeah, I thought of that, have to learn regex sooner than later :)

Thank you for this great addon!
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

Does this plugin use a file called SQLite3.DLL in the INI directory? I see it in there but have no idea wat it belongs to.
chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

How do I un-overwrite all my data?

User of Total Commander
#60471 Single user license
j

Post by *j »

Boofo wrote:Does this plugin use a file called SQLite3.DLL in the INI directory? I see it in there but have no idea wat it belongs to.
No. SQLite is statically linked, so the SQLite3.DLL belongs to another plugin.
Maybe search your TC plug-in dir for SQLite3.DLL as text to find an "owner"!?
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

2j.

Thanks for th response. I found the owner. It is the MP3Commander plugin. But I am curious as to what you meant by searching the dll as text. How would I do that?

User of Total Commander
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

But I am curious as to what you meant by searching the dll as text. How would I do that
(S)he probably ment that you should search with these parameters:

Search for: *.*
Find text: SQLite3.DLL

Assuming that if a file (exe, dll, wdx or other) contains the text SQLite3.DLL is a probable owner of the file, since it has to use the filename to call the file.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
j

Post by *j »

Just press Alt+F7 and Alt+T, enter SQLite3.dll and press Return ;-)
Usually the linked DLLs can be found as string in the binary file... well as long as the file is not compressed like MP3Commander apparently is...
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

[OT]
2Boofo

You can also use FileAlyzer or Dependency Walker if you want to find dependencies manually. It works with compressed EXE/DLL files :)
[/OT]
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...

Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

2petermad,

I didn't realize that you needed to add *.* in the "Search for". I thought it defaulted to that if the line was empty and you were finding text. I think it should default to that, don't you?

2j,
It didn't show up, although I found it in the tc log, when it made the DLL file. The file must have been compressed, like you said.

Thank you both for the help on this. ;)

User of Total Commander
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

2fenix_productions,,

I just tried both of those and they won't work backwards from the SQLite3.DLL file. Unless I missed something but I couldn't find the mp3cmd file in it at all.

User of Total Commander
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

I didn't realize that you needed to add *.* in the "Search for".
You don't - but if I wrote nothing in stead of *.*, it could look like I forgot t write something.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar