add more width to the separator.

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

krojc,
Can you store right/left TAB combination or even envoke it by clickiing designated TAB?
By right clicking a tab you get a menu where you can do various things. More in the Help file.

JohnFredC,
A central toolbar is the shortest "mouse" distance from either panel of any possible toolbar location.
But it takes up horizontal space...

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Jqn

Post by *Jqn »

krojc wrote:Can you store right/left TAB combination or even envoke it by clickiing designated TAB? If this function is (will be) implemented than resizing and storing tabpairs looks great for different tasks on same files.
OR see:
http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=2821

you can use it in BUTTONS and MENUS

BR
Joaquin
krojc

Post by *krojc »

2Hacker

Again I failed to make myself clear. :) I'm not talking of "known" options, but those, that are obviously not implemented.

Imagine that most of the time you work on 50:50 panels, but have some task, that would be very usefull if you could read really long names of files in an list L:R=30:70. You have stored specific L:R panels which would always get opened if you open saved panels in 30:70. After closing this L:R combination it restores to 50:50.
SanskritFritz
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *SanskritFritz »

Imagine that most of the time you work on 50:50 panels, but have some task, that would be very usefull if you could read really long names of files in an list L:R=30:70. You have stored specific L:R panels which would always get opened if you open saved panels in 30:70. After closing this L:R combination it restores to 50:50.
Yes that would be awesome, I absolutely support the idea!
I switched to Linux, bye and thanks for all the fish!
jb

Post by *jb »

Jqn wrote:Excuse me. I believe that the automatic translators do not work absolutely well.
It's a bit off topic, but what translator do you use?
A few years ago I used one to translate from English to Portuguese and it worked terribly bad. So I would be glad to know one that works almost well if does not cost a fortune. I imagine that a company offering a good Spanish<->English translator is likely to offer also a Portuguese<->English translator or even better for me a Portuguese<->German translator.
Clo

Transhumour

Post by *Clo »

2jb
:D Hi!
better for me a Portuguese<->German translator.
<HUMOUR>
8)   The best is a pretty Portuguese girl who knows German perfectly!
</HUMOUR>
:lol:

:mrgreen: Friendly regards, Viel Grüße,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials