Converting plugins to 64-bit - reward

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Lefteous wrote:Unfortunately there are currently problems with the totalcmd.net FTP server. I cannot login currently. Flint has the same problem.

I hope it will work again soon.
FTP login is working for me.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
Eugene

Post by *Eugene »

I am from Russia. I heard bank transfers to Russia are expensive. I consulted with my bank, they say it is better to transfer the payment by Western Union.

Is it really cheaper?

What information should I provide for Christian to transfer the payment?
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Eugene wrote:What information should I provide for Christian to transfer the payment?
See a view posts up.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
george60120

Post by *george60120 »

@Eugene

What is your plugin?
Eugene

Post by *Eugene »

These. (I'm going to convert them all soon)
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

I can send payments by bank transfer to Russia without problems. However, I would prefer to send as few as possible (not each plugin separately when an author has written multiple plugins).
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Eugene

Post by *Eugene »

And what about WebMoney?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Currently we neither have a company Paypal nor a WebMoney account, sorry.
speller2

Post by *speller2 »

Hi! My plugin is in process of rewriting: http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/peviewer.html . All updates on this page - is the link to duscussion. In the forum I placed link to beta version for testing, because plugin was fully rewritten. Can I get reward, or I should make a release first?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can get the reward as soon as your 64-bit plugin appears on Totalcmd.net.
Eugene

Post by *Eugene »

In what currency can you transfer the payment?
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Why does it matter? Isn't it converted by the bank automatically? We send all payments with "our cost" option to ensure that you get the full amount (except within the Euro zone, where we use SEPA with split charges).
speller2

Post by *speller2 »

Please help me to understand the pluginst.inf. I am trying to put 32+64 versions of the plugin into one archive. They named xx.wlx and xx.wlx64. In the pluginst.inf I wrote "file=xx.wlx". But 64 bit TC installs two files (xx.wlx and xx.wlx64) and writes the wrong xx.wlx into its plugins config instead of writing xx.wlx64. How to tell the TC to put only corresponding plugin (xx.wlx or xx.wlx64) and to write correct plugin file into its config?
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

speller2 wrote:But 64 bit TC installs two files (xx.wlx and xx.wlx64) and writes the wrong xx.wlx into its plugins config instead of writing xx.wlx64.
It's by design. When TC x64 looks for the plugin file it appends the "64" suffix to the extension automatically, so you need not specify it.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Using TC 10.52 / Win10 x64
speller2

Post by *speller2 »

Flint wrote:
speller2 wrote:But 64 bit TC installs two files (xx.wlx and xx.wlx64) and writes the wrong xx.wlx into its plugins config instead of writing xx.wlx64.
It's by design. When TC x64 looks for the plugin file it appends the "64" suffix to the extension automatically, so you need not specify it.
Do you mean event xx.wlx specified in the wincmd.ini TC64 will try to load xx.wlx64?